MONO.1

M-O-N-O.

Mono. The word seems quite as astonishing as it is. Mono was a person, Sunghoon was that person and he absolutely loved it.

Why see colour? If colour were that important he would've killed himself before the age of ten. If seen the world differently mattered by did such sight exist. Maybe Sunghoon was asking too much questions out of the line but you get what he means. Was he desperate for such sight? not at all. Sunghoon had everything he ever wanted right where it was at this sane momet. Smooth rippled ice, completely empty. And such cheerly loving brother.

He absolutely loved the ice. The way he could glide on it yet so trace himself in it. Sunghoon was beautiful. And he knew it. Lord did you ever get a chance to even catch a sight of him. Park Sunghoon was like ice. Breathtaking and such enchanting features it hurt. Strong yet so delicate in a way. There was no way he'd let such a creature as a prudent or whatever it was called, ruin his life.

"Sunghoon hurry the fuck up already" As he mentioned. A very marvelous brother.

Sunghoon slid over. "fuck you" he smirked pulling his middle finger towards the elders face, the other quickly slapping it away. "Your such a bitch why didn't you just stay home" He glided over to the bar where he continued to untie his figure skates. "The other stayed quiet, "What was my time" Sunghoon snatched the timer from his brothers hand.

"Fuck yeah, you think I'll make it to nationals" He laughed.

Yeonjun let out a snicker "Hell no" his mood quickly changed. He hated Yeonjun with a passion. Wherever Sunghoon went Yeonjun would tag along and then be a bitch about it like he was forced to go. "Hurry up and tie this shit it's about to be nine" Sunghoon handed Yeonjun a band. Quickly tying it they made their way out.

Mono

You're probably sick of the word.

When it came to the the word probe, Sunghoon was extreme about it.

At the ripe age of eleven, he had been used to the bandage around his eyes. He wore it with pride and sustain. After a major of events he promised he would never see such a thing like red or blue.

Sunghoon although hid the pit of jealousy upon his brother.

A probe.

Yeonjun was born a probe, one who sees colour and has the ability to give.

His brother Yeonjun had found his Mono at the age of fifteen. A glorious boy given the name Soobin, Choi Soobin.

Lord it was not a such happy moment. His mother almost disowned him. "Are you fucking crazy?! That boy could snap at any second look at your useless brother for instance!". Her screams filled the roof.

Sunghoon's father was a mono. But we aren't going to get into that.

The only thing that matters about mono's is that they can snap.

Once they are locked with it's so called soulmate, They cannot let go. It'll go crazy to the point of killing both it's probe and itself.

His mother has always hated him for that, god knows why he was set as one. He was his mother with the trait of his father, And he hated that.

He and Yeonjun were never on good terms. Both were always fighting or arguing about something but when it came to Sunghoon's 'illnes' as they call it, Yeonjun would be the first one to solve the problem.

Sunghoon's train of thoughts snapped when Yeonjun nudged his shoulder, The bus ride was quicker than usual.

Now that he had noticed not many voices spoke meaning not such crowd, wonder why.

He grabbed onto the poles of the bus, rapidly getting off. He had his way memorized although as soon as stepping off he felt a wave of crowd swallow him.

"-seung" seung seung seung.

Sunghoon pushed what seemed a grown man, arm stretching out his way caught him though. "Fucking dumbass! Why did you get off so quickly"

Oh fuck yeonjun, he wasn't having it right now.

He shrugged Yeonjun's arm off. "fuck off man". Speed walking off, He'd notice there was mostly crowd outside rather inside the school.

Sunghoon would have eventually made it to his locker likely rather met with a aussie-accent voice calling his name, "Sunghoon!" he called his name in english.

Jake was Sunghoon's best friend, obviously the one who's closest to him. "I was gonna ask if you saw the crowd but-" he snickered, Sunghoon giving him the middle finger.

The Australian laughed even harded. "I was actually caught in that crowd, what the fuck happened this time did someone die?". Sunghoon was sure of it, He and Yeonjun were lucky enough to be accepted with grade recognition.

He closed his locker, "I didn't get a clear sight but I swear there was some type of Bugatti" Sunghoon's face scrunched. "What type of dumbass spends shit on a Bugatti?". Jake rolled his eyes.

Sunghoon did find something strange about it though. "Where's your girlfriend at?"

He shrugged, Sunghoon admits to have had quite a bit of girlfriends, whores, hookups whatever the name was. "Which one?" Jake hit his arm.

"You fucking whore" Sunghoon ignores him, "Wait sunghoon-"

Oh shit.

Sunghoon swears it's bad luck. "Fuck!" somehow he ends up bumping into someone taller than him. Not quite common.

"What the fuck dude!" He spits out. Sunghoon swears its a voice he's never heard before, somehow it made him feel numb.

He could just feel people staring. "Watch where your going dumbass". Sunghoon would've pounced right there and then, yet he couldn't.

A sudden urge to see what the guy looked like was eery. "fucking bitch". lord mighty can sunghoon just shut the fuck up for a minute.

He felt a harsh kick to his chest. "blind fucking shit"

Oh my fucking god if Jake didn't cover Sunghoon's mouth he was done for. But he did.

And thank the lord he did. "What the fuck Jake!" He grabbed Jake's hands who were tremendesly shuddered.

Sunghoon was helped up and led through the hallways, Usually the jocks he'd hang with were late so he'd walk alone to class. A tingly sensation was left when Jake had told him about the certain individual from earlier.

Jake was stupid so it didn't really help with describing him.

One thing about ice is that it can break.

Is that why it stung so much?