What are you?

{This chapter is a WIP, but, I figured since I haven't updated this book in a while, an unfinished page is better than nothing.}

Y/n's POV

As the robotic alien walked through the portal with me in its hand I looked around, everything was huge, what is this? Where was I? It was amazing, a new experience, finally, something interesting! As I looked around I noticed an odd looking robot next to a robot with a bucket for a head, it kind of looked like a dragon, I hum softly. 'do I have enough energy to shift into a dragon?' I think to myself, 'it would get this thing's hand off me... but then again, they could have ill intentions so I should keep my abilities to myself.'

No one's POV
The woman let out a soft huff as she analyzed her situation before the bucket headed alien spoke "What is this?! Why have you brought a wretched bag of flesh upon my ship?! " He growled, glaring at the woman, the one that held her used voice clips to communicate with his superior "^The human^ ^in energon mine^ ^I caught^ ^it^" The lanky armed bot looked down at her. " I am not an 'it' I am a she, you overgrown pile of worthless metal" Y/n glared up at the bot "the flesh bag is certainly feisty" a red bot purred as he walked in "squash it like the bug it is " the bucket headed robot spoke.

Y/n's POV
'Fuck ' I gasped out as the robotic hand clenched around me 'I have no choice, mom would bring me back from the dead and kill me herself if I died.' I shut my eyes and focused, I pictured my body shifting, my nails growing into claws, wings sprouting from my back, my organs rearranging themselves as my body grew in width and height, my mouth stretching into a muzzle as my teeth sharpened, scales would take the place of my flesh, and that's exactly what happened, I turned and pinned down the lanky robot, snapping at his face as an exclamation mark appeared on its face screen, the heeled bot, that was a few feet away, let out a terrified shriek and backed away  "Interesting " The bucket headed bot spoke as the robotic dragon just stared.