Prolouge

The year is 2206... the world is now a wasteland, the survivors living in a dictatorship of fear and tragedy. Times are hard and there seems to be no way to escape the hell the world has become. Well, one person thinks so, he believes there is a way out, the leader of the 3 man renegade force, Team Sol. This person's name is Silver, Silver The Hedgehog. Silver is a 14-year-old hedgehog who was born into the madness, partnered with his friends Blaze and Marine, they travel the hellscape that is Crisis City and help any survivors they can find. Why is the world like this to begin with? Nobody knows for sure, nobody has a clear answer. All everyone can do, is point to the flames.

On one fateful day, Silver is out and about, helping the survivors of the daily murders that happen often in the central district of Crisis City.

"Thank you for saving us Silver, you're a good kid.." Says an older hedgehog, patting the head of the younger one.

"It's what I do." Silver replies, slowly taking her hand away from him. "I hope you have a nice day everyone."

Silver puts his hands together and the neon colored, telekinetic energy surrounds the white hedgehog. He the flies up to a nearby building where waiting for him is Blaze The Cat, his teammate and best friend.

"Another day, another good deed, isn't that right Silver?" Blaze asked, nudging her partner playfully.

"Yeah, all in a days work! Ahahaha!!" Silver the turns around, noticing a familiar raccoon girl running towards them.

"Silver!!~ Blaze!!!" Marine screams as she finally makes it to the two, jumping on Silver and tackling him to the ground.

Silver chuckles as he uses his telekinesis to get the young raccoon girl off of him, getting up and waving softly. "Hey Marine, where did you run off to?" Silver asks, patting her head.

"Well..." Marine starts, rubbing the back of her head. "I was sorta here the whole time mate.."

Silver gives her a look of annoyance, it quickly turning into a playful smile. "Oh come on, so you're telling me that you watched me thrash those thugs?"

Marine nods enthusiastically, looking over at Blaze for reassurance. Blaze rolls her eyes, letting a small chuckle escape her mouth.

"No she didn't Silver, I was up here the whole time and I didn't see her."

Marine shoves Blaze out of embarrassment, not wanting her to say that. "Blaaaaaaze!! Shut up! I wanna seem cool!!"

Silver picks up the young raccoon and smiles brightly, that smile piercing Marine as she starts to blush a bright red. "Don't worry Marine, you're plenty cool already! Isn't that right Blaze?"

Blaze nods and Silver puts Marine down. Silver then puts his hands together and flies up as telekinetic energy surrounds him. He then levitates Marine and Blaze, flying off with them. They arrive back at their hideout to see that it has been broken into. Silver puts down Blaze and Marine, slowly staying to make his way to the entrance. He enters through the now caved in front door and walks around, checking if anything was damaged or stolen. Marine and Blaze go in after a bit and Silver finds the chaos emerald they had found, on the floor where it obviously shouldn't be. Silver picks it up before the two girls walk over, noticing a light coming from behind Silver.

"Silver, I don't think it's safe here, we have to get out of here.." Blaze says with a worried look on her face. "I have a feeling if we stay here, we might die."

Before Silver could reply to her statement, the nearby wall caves in, a figure of darkness standing in the hole where the wall used to be. "GIVE ME THAT EMERALD!" The figure snarls as they all stand there, shocked. Silver then puts the emerald in his satchel and flies up, holding up Blaze and Marine as he retreats as far away as he can from the hideout. He didn't want to do it, but he had no choice in that situation.

Once they arrive to the new spot, Silver put them down and takes out the emerald. Hoping the figure didn't follow, he walks around, pacing while thinking of what to do. As he's doing this, the figure finds the three friends. "YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN IT TO ME!!" The figure then lunges at Silver, Blaze noticed this and pushes Silver out of the way as the figure tackled her to the ground.  Blaze kicks them off and backs up frantically.

"W-What are you?!" The purple cat asks as the figure stares at her with its glowing red eyed. "I am the one who will end you if you don't hand over the chaos emerald you have obtained."  Silver tries to use his telekinesis to get them all away, however he is tired from the last two times and can only lift up himself.  So instead of trying again, the white hedgehog starts running away with Blaze and Marine, clutching onto the emerald like his life depends on it. They all haul ass as the figure is still chasing them, determined to either kill the three, or get the chaos emerald from Silver's grasp.

"He's gaining on us!!" Marine yells to her two friends as the figure starts closing the gap between the group and themselves. Blaze starts slowing down as she looks down. "Silver, take care of Marine for us.."

"Blaze? What are you talking about?" Silver asks as him and Marine also stop, Blaze then snatches the emerald from Silver and uses its power to open a portal to the past. "You two go, I'll hold it off.."

"That's suicide!" Silver screams as the figure starts to catch up. "You'll just get yourself killed."  Blaze snaps and turns to Silver, slapping him. "One of us has to distract that thing while the other one escapes, GO!" She pushes him towards it and Silver starts tearing up, Marine does as well and she burrows her  head into Silver's chest. Blaze them gives Silver the emerald and sets the area around herself on fire. Looking ahead as the figure makes it over and lunges at Blaze her hitting the ground hard, trying to fight off the creature.

"GO, NOW! YOU'LL BE SAFE THERE!!" Silver nods slowly as he rushes through the portal, carrying Marine to make sure she doesn't lug behind. As the portal closes, Blaze looks through it and nods. "Don't worry...we'll see each other again someday.." The portal then closes, leaving the two in a familiar place to Silver, it looked a lot like Crisis City, but it was completely intact. It became apparent to Silver where they were now, there were in Soleanna.

"Soleanna..." Silver says as he looks around more in awe that he's back here. "Wait, that means we're in the past..yeah..I remember this." He grabs Marine and walks to a nearby area, as he ponders this question. 'Is HE contactable?' He was going to find out eventually because he gathers enough energy to lift both of them up as he starts flying off. Searching for him, next stop... the residence of Sonic The Hedgehog

(Hey guys I hope you guys enjoyed the story because honestly I took like a couple hours coming up with it and I honestly think that more parts will be coming but I'm not sure yet I need to see how this does first so if you guys do like the story we should've shared up with your friends get as many reasons as possible and I'll be sure to deliver a next part as soon as I can. Bye!!)