Chapter 3

Ayo hi! Continuing with the story....
Warnings: talks of gore and death. Swearing.

SLAM! The door opened. A silhouette stood in the middle of the doorway. They were covered in splashes of crimson liquid...their clothes were wet and they were hunched over.
"Honey...I'm back.....something bad has happened...."

Genevieve turned around immediately, grabbing the nearest weapon....well nearest possible weapon. Before her grandfather could hold her back, she started to run towards the figure in the doorway, just before she reached the figure John screamed.
"WAIT GEN, HOLD ON! DON'T ATTACK!"

She stopped and turned around. Confusion evident on her face.
"Um...what do you mean.There is a intruder breaking into our house and you want me to 'hold on' WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!???" Gen shouted.
"Ok 1. I'm your grandfather so don't shout at me..." He stated with a low growl.
"Number 2, if they were an intruder HOW COME THEY'RE NOT  ATTACKING US YOU IDIOT!" Genevieve's grandfather hit her on the head.

Now as the two started to bicker, the supposed "intruder" stood still in the doorway . Trying to grasp hold of this, confusing situation, to say the least. The angle which the person was standing at made the shadow of street lights cover their face. So it was very hard to actually see them.
"Hey, you two ,calm DOWN!" The mysterious person shouted. Everything went silent. The person took this as their cue to reveal who they were.

-

-

-
"Finally, you've come back!" Genevieve's grandad folded his arms, rolling his eyes he sat back down as he looked at the mysterious person.

"Wait...you two know each other?" Genevieve stood there, very very confused on what was happening.
"So who's the kid John. I told you, I've got something important to say, and I can't have a kid listening in." Anon said.( well at least what Genevieve has named the "intruder " for now)
Anon was a woman. She had Raven coloured hair, brown eyes and a round face shape. She was glaring hard at Genevieve. Her lips in a straight line, a neutral expression gracing her face. She was quite short, and had very wrinkly skin . She wore a black dress with a torn blue cardigan. It had a red liquid splashed all over her clothes. On her feet were brown leather boots. The woman looked very familiar.

Genevieve took a double take on the woman. That's when she saw the giant gash on the persons hand. It had dried blood covering it. Genevieve was about to scream until-
"Honey, this is Genevieve....our granddaughter." Gens grandfather said with a soft tone.
"Wait- Huh. Well look at that! Genevieve-Katrina- Cortez. It's been a long time honey.." the woman's expression turned from dark and menacing to light and cheery in a matter of seconds.

"W-what is going on...why are you bleeding...what's happen-"

Then it all went dark.

————————————————————————
I woke up. It was pitch black, I couldn't see anything. I tried to move my hands but it felt like they were tied up. I realised I was sitting on a chair.
"Hello," I called. I heard shuffling, then a small light came on. It was in the middle of the room.
"Ok..ok this so getting weird now. If this is some sort of prank... grandad I know it's you..come out." I continued. It was starting to get a bit weird. My eyes scanned across the room, then I table in the corner of the room. On it was a piece of paper propped on a flower vase.