Blood Message Chapter 6

By any concerns of the next day at school, everything is likely back to being normal but only with a few changes, Caitlin and everyone was too spooked from last night, they all remained quiet at our table, too quiet, like this was some sort of silent treatment between all of us but what makes this a little more different is that, Jon is wanting me to talk to them but if I did...what should I say? That it was all a daydream? Pretend that it was a bad dream? Or were we just seeing things and hearing things? What happened to all of them had really scared them to stay quiet, but the only people here that seemed quite chatty are likely to be Cody and Luther.

Cody and Luther are talking about the basketball game this upcoming Saturday afternoon, as Tristan joined in on the conversation, all of the basketball players are just doing teammate talking as everyone else was just staying quiet by enjoying their school breakfast, while Wesley was sketching in his notebook, Caitlin was just drinking out of her water bottle, Jon was just still looking at me as if I still need to talk to all of them, he even widened his eyes to either say 'guys! Can we please talk about last night?' or just say 'remember that I became leader because of that stupid coin game?' Whatever Jon is wanting me to do, I was refusing to listen for a reason as I lightly shook my head, that no one can notice what is going on between me and Jon here.

"How about you, Nick?" Luther asked as he surprisingly snapped me back into reality.

"What about me?" I asked back.

"You, at the basketball game?" Cody asked me Luther's question.

"Maybe..." I replied.

"Maybe? I've heard that Jasmine Stark is going" Tristan said with a small smirk as he continued to eat his breakfast.

Aw damn...Jasmine Stark...my dream girl...hot as hell...

I tried my best to not look like my life has an actual positive or happy side than just being a careless goth kid.

"That's right, the girl that is in all of your classes..." Caitlin said as she was also trying to get me to break, she was smiling as if she knew that I have been crushing on Jasmine Stark since second grade, she was a cutie as a child as we both became friends around that early time in our lives. Jasmine and I would just talk like we are normal friends but along the years we sadly grew apart. Although Jasmine looked beautiful, gorgeous and stunning through my eyes at our current teenage year.

"Come on guys, do you really think I would fall for this?" I asked everyone but they all seem like they know what they are doing except for Jon, they all want me to go to the basketball game all because they want me to get away from the Safe Haven and make a move towards Jasmine Courtney Stark.

Jasmine has beautiful long black hair with a butterfly hairstyle by her mother who is a professional hairstylist, she has these gorgeous soft green eyes that I could look into for...pretty much forever, I want to feel her soft cheeks from her round facial shape, even though she's only five foot five, I could just hug her and cuddle her even if I'm just a bit taller than her, the young soft touch of her natural skin tone from being sunbathed from last year in Summer, even though, she has two scars on her upper outer thigh, a scar on her right cheek that is only like four or five inches long, no matter of that, we all have scars that tells a story, she is still beautiful to me ever since we've met. Jasmine is too perfect for me and it might be possible that she's way out of my league, she's been dreaming to become an actress and an author.

That's one of the things I like about Jasmine, she can be hard to get, a perfect model of acting, one moment she can be lovable to a bad girl, her talent of being an actress is amazing work and her other talent of being a writer makes it as something in common that we both have. There are too many reasons why I like her more as a friend, but now that she and I are sixteen... I can't help but to think that she's my soulmate...