Taste tester

Venti's eyes shone as he looked at the bottle Albedo brought. "Is that the wine? Is it done? Can I taste it right now??"

Albedo gave a proud smile, "It's done," He gave the bottle to Venti, "It's perhaps wiser to drink it only a few not all, as-" Albedo continued to rambles on his theories and all, while Venti didn't pay much attention.

Traveler, who was on the side, seeing them just sighed.

Venti already opened the bottle and chugged them all in a flash. Traveler's mouth gapped, "Venti!?" Unconsciously yelled out in surprised.

"Hmmm," Venti hums tasting the wine.

Albedo halted as he saw Venti already drinks his creation. "..." He coughed lightly, covering his snickers. He then took out a memo and pen, preparing to write down anything that'll come out from Venti's mouth.

"This wine is based on dandelion wine too huh?" He trails off, "It have the refreshing and sweetish taste like dandelion, but it left a bitter taste afterwards." Venti told. "Though, the sweet taste is more of an apple's."

Albedo noted down. "Do you feel anything odd?"

",,," Venti chuckles, suddenly feeling airheaded. "Now that you've said that, I feel lightheaded." He stumbled from his stance, falling down on his butt.

"That's because you drank the whole bottle when Albedo told you to drink a sip-!" The blonde traveler hisses, coming to the bard's side to help him.

Albedo only nodded, "Tell me anything else you are feeling right now." He exclaim.

Venti gulped, "Blegh, I feel like puking. The bitter taste still lingers on my mouth," He sniffed, "What did you put here-" He stuck his tongue out in hope the taste would disappear soon.

"..." Albedo stayed silent, looking away.

"Urgh," Venti let himself sleep on floor. "I'm just gonna pass out now." He exclaim, waving his hand. "Traveler, Albedo'll replace me on your team today--" He lastly told, shifting his hat to cover his eyes.

"Geez, at least sleep on the bed." The traveler mutter out, calling the team inside. "Diluc, can you help me move him to the bed?"

The red head just sighed at his teammate, "Fine."

Xiao looking from behind, sighing as he saw the bottle on the floor. "Geez."

Finishing moving the bard on the bed, the blonde traveler turn to the team. "Alright, let's get the comission done then." The team nodded.

/

As they finished their comission, the team went back to where the passed out bard is, to check on him. And to escort the traveler back. They noticed how the lock was unlocked, "Venti? Did you went out?" Confused tone filled the room. "Venti?"

Some groans were heard from inside, "Traveler?" It's Venti's voice. He's inside.

Relieved washed over, "I can take it from here, you all can go back. I'm sure you're tired." The three looks at each other before nodding. "Thanks for today." Albedo went back to his lab, Diluc needs to check on the winery and Xiao wanted to rest at Wangshu Inn. There goes the team.

"You okay now? How is your head?" The traveler asked softly, bringing a water.

"Ugh, I feel horrible. Like a hangover." Venti whined out softly. "And my mouth is still bitter, blegh." He received the water and gulped it down. "I'll ask Albedo what he put inside before tasting it next time." He grumble out.

The blonde paused, "Were you asleep all the time?"

"Of course," Venti replied. "Why?"

The traveler blinks, "Then who unlocked the door?"