wren sakuma

dad please. please don't go. I need you. i cant live without you. "please dad stay with me i can't do this without you" i said while bawling my eyes out sitting on the floor next to him. he then whispered to me with a very quiet voice and said "i love you... wren..." i saw the life draining from his eyes as he bleed out. i cant believe im alone. all alone.

------------------------------------------------------------

flashback to the present

i moved near UA High because somehow i got into the school, which i didn't think i would. i live alone because after my dad died i didn't have anyone else to go to, my mom was a drug addict and left us when i was a baby. i ended up staying with my aunt for a couple of months after he died but i moved into my own place later on. i applied to UA and many other schools but i didn't think i would actually be accepted to this school. its the first day and everything is really big, much bigger than my old school. the doors, the walls, and even the ceilings are super high too, its kind of weird. i walk in and there's some pink girl, a boy with red spikey hair, a frog looking girl, another boy with spikey hair but this time its blonde, a short boy with green hair who is getting yelled at by the blonde guy, and a bunch of other people. they all seem to know each other because they're all in different groups. i guess that's what i get for transferring here in the second year. (just pretend that there aged up but they still go to UA idk) "HEY COME OVER HERE" i heard a girl voice from across the room, it was the pink girl. apparently, she was talking to me because when i pointed to myself confusingly she kept waving to go over there so i did. "hi im mina ashido, you can call me mina :). this is kirishima, bakugo, denki, and sero." she seemed pretty nice. "hi im wren i just moved here."  i said kinda nervously because i want to make friends. "OMG GIRL YOU ARE SO PRETTY AWWW YOUR ADORABLE" she practically squealed in happiness  "shut the fuck up mina omg." said bakugo. "omg bakugo chill out stop being so tense all the time" said kirishima "he's always in a bad mood you can ignore him, anyways its so good to meet you"  he seemed really nice too, maybe they actually would be good friends. "we are going to the mall after school do you wanna come with us?" "yeah sure mina" i replied.

------------------------------------------------------------

time jump

we got out of school and i invited them to come to my house so i can get my stuff and just hang out before we go. "damn girl your house is big!" kirishima was basically exploring my house as if it was a castle or something. even though both of my parents are gone, i have alot of money coming from my dads will (idk pretend he had money and when he died she got it) so i  rented a pretty nice house. "yeah it's awesome!!!" mina was just as happy as kirishima, maybe even happier. "its cool ig." bakugo seemed like he didn't really want to be there but he followed us and never left so i guess he did want to be there. "thanks guys" i ended up getting my stuff ready and was ready to go. we took bakugos car because that's how we got here. he has a pretty nice car too. we listened to music and denki got the aux because honestly he probably had the best music taste. we stopped and got food and iced coffees on the way there. we kept driving until we got there, im excited.

note: im gonna write about the mall in the next chapter i just wanted it to be separate from the beginning.