chapter 3 , what should I do with you?

Lottie POV 

Ugh , today has been a long day , all those assholes at work pissing me off , I swear their the dumbest people in the world I'm telling you.

I arrive home , ugh I just wanna go to sleep , I head upstairs but stop in front of the guest room

should I get her food?

should I just starve her for tonight?

she was a bit skinny 

UGH

I unlock the door the the room and she's asleep ,I walk up to the bed and sit on it

" Lexie , love wake up , you need food "

she shot up , trying to get out of the bed 

" oh I'm sorry mike ill go start the food now " 

" love I'm Lottie" I chuckled 

" that's great" she said sarcastically

" ouch , do you want food or not?" I question

" if you don't poison me sure" 

has a bit of humour I see 

"i ran out yesterday so your lucky" I joke , but she looks at me with so much fear in her eyes.

"I'm joking love" she relaxes " now come on , you need to eat" I say as I lead her to the kitchen 

" pasta and ham?" I question

" I don't mind " 

" alright pasta and ham it is" i say " sit down love its gonna take a bit"

she nodded and sat down , looks like she's on high alert, why? , oh right , i kidnaped her , ha ha how did i forget? WAIT I kidnaped her? and here I am making her fucking food?!like she's a guest what the fuck?! I finished cooking the food about 10 minuets later.

"eat this then you do the dishes , then you go upstairs and into bed , no talking no noise no nothing alight? you don't wanna get on my bad side got it?" i spat at her , oh to have this much power over someone.

she just nodded , I would say something but i did tell her not to talk didn't I? oh well I'm not in the mood to tell her to answer me so i just let it slide for now, I finish my food , she better hurry up , half of her food is still on the plate.

" clean the dishes when your done , they better be spotless then go to bed , don't make to much noise!" I spat

" ok " she stuttered 

this is just to good aha

" good " 

I walk upstairs to my room and locked the door. today was a long fucking day I tell you.

HAHA , anyway i know its not long ( 443 ) so shut up I'm tired , ill try and make the next few ones longer but with me not wearing my glasses ( cuz they in 2 paces lol ) its hard staying on the computer for long and writing ideas in a book as well , anyways , I hope you enjoyed comment and vote.

stay safe , all the love 

Ash xo