05.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

♡ a pleasant surprise ♡

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

tw: homophobia (first section)

it had been about a month since clarissa and ranboo first talked. since then they had been face-timing every night and streaming together often. their fans seemed to love their content together. 

it was weird being so close to someone and not seeing their face, but clarissa wanted to respect his privacy. he usually just kept the camera off during facetime calls. they were always late at night, before or after ranboos daily streams. 

clarissa walked downstairs, mars running behind her. they go into the kitchen and start making a cheese toastie. she put her playlist on full blast and started singing along to it. 

"IT STARTED WITH A WHISPER, AND THAT WAS WHEN I KISSED HER, AND THEN SHE MADE MY LIPS HURT" she sang.

she wasn't the best singer but she really wasn't the worst. she grabbed a can of mango loco monster and opened it, sipping while she pressed down the toaster. mars was lying down beside her, being well behaved. 

marcus and his friend walked into the kitchen. she turned down the music a little and hummed along to it, finishing making her toastie. they hated when marcus had friends over, they were usually worse than him.

"keep it down, clarissa" marcus fake-smiled at her, taking her can. 

"oh, is that the weird one?" his friend asked, pointing at clarissa "the gay fucking idiot?" 

(a/n, that was lowkey cringe but i fortunately don't have any experience with irl homophobia, i'm really sorry if you have)

marcus starting chuckling and nodding his head. "yeah she's like half-lesbian of something...what's the word"

clarissa turned around and grabbed the can off of him, pouring it on his head.

"what the fuck! i just washed my hair you bastard" marcus complained.

"fuck off you greasy-haired bitch" clarissa threw the can at him and grabbed a new one, bringing her cheese toastie upstairs.

they had to deal with that on a daily basis. marcus deserved that and more. 

she eat her cheese toastie while setting up for a chill stream with tommy. her fans have been waiting for one for a while. she grabbed another two cans from her mini-fridge and set them up.

tommy arrived and helped them turn on media shares. they hit start.

"HEY CHAT! welcome to the long-awaited chill stream with mr. innit!" clarissa said as tommy sat down.

"AYEEE! we turned on media shares so boys, you know the drill!" tommy shouted.

[twitch chat]

no-name-glitch
YAY RICH PEOPEL GO

yallneedjesus331
LETS GOOO LETS FUCKING GOO

beeandbooasf
where is ranboo?

loserjpk
BET RANBOO IS IN CHAT

the first one was a clip of tommy thinking he was a lesbian. "you forgot straight people exist? you're so stupid. 

the second one was a really cool animatic by sad-ist.