03 | 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

» IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING. You yawned while sitting up and rubbing your right eye. You decided to check what time was it. 'EHH ITS 10AM ALREADY?!' You mentally screamed inside your head.

You just forgot you were still on call with Eren. You sighed. 'Should I wake him up? Meh oh well. guess I am.'

"Eren..you sleepyhead, wake up." You could hear a little groan coming from your phone. "Huh..? Oh hey Y/N..Good Morning.."

"Good Morning, Sleepyhead" You snickered. "Anyways, I'll pick you up when I'm done changing. I'm taking you out for breakfast." You hummed in response. "Talk to you later." You hung up and went to get ready.

(𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞)

After done changing, you heard a knock at your door. "Hm..?" It was your mother. "Sweetie, some boy is at the door waiting for you. I assume it's a date..?" You mentally blushed.

"Y-yeah- Hold on!" You snatched your purse and opened the door. You mother looked at you in awe. "Omg. My baby is growing up..!"

"Momm..I can't keep Eren waiting.." She huffed. "Alright alright. Have a nice day!" You waved goodbye to your mother and headed towards the front door. "Hey Eren. You look lovely today." You smiled.

Eren looked at your figure. He felt like the happiest man alive to have a date with a beautiful woman like you. "You look amazing.." You chuckled. "Thank you, Sleepyhead" You poked his nose. "Let's get going." He held you hand and walked towards his car.

His car was a Ferrari SF90 Stradale. The color of the car is bright red. He opened the door for you. "After you." You smiled at him and sat on the passenger side. He closed the door for you and walked to the drivers side and opened the door for himself.

It was a long soothing ride. You wanted to ask where were we going since it seems like we're going somewhere far. "Hey..Eren..?" You turned to look at him. "Hm..?"

"Where are we going..?" You asked curiously. "We're going to one of my favorite places to go eat breakfast." You hummed while glancing back at the window.

After a few minutes, we stop at a nice dining place. Eren opened the door for you. You thanked him as he held your hand. As we walked in, a waiter took us to a table where nonentity was around.

You sat across from Eren. "uhmm...Eren..Why are we here all alone..?" You asked curiously. "I figured we should eat where nobody would disturb us. Is that ok with you, Y/N..?" I slowly nodded my head. 'He does care about me..huh..' You said in your head while blushing.

"N-no it's fine." You were a stuttering mess. A few minutes later the waiter came and asked for our orders. "I'll just have a cup of coffee, you, Y/N?"

"I'll have your special with (f/d)." The waiter hummed. "So what would you like your eggs to be?"

"uhh- (f/e/s) please" They nodded their head. "Alright" They then walked away from our table. You felt a hand on-top of yours. You jolted up and looked at Eren. He smirked a bit.

You looked down and blushed like a mad man. 'I want my hand back (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞'

The waiter came back with your guys orders. They placed it down on the table. You both thanked them as they went back to their post. You slightly pulled your hand away from Eren's hand and grabbed a fork and starting eating your (f/f).

After you guys were done, Eren and you were arguing on who should pay for the food but eventually Eren won and paid for it. "I'm paying for it next time." You huffed. "Yeah sure." He chuckled. "I wanna show you something, Y/N"

"Ok.." You held his hand and followed where we were going. The place he showed you was magnificent. He showed you where we would be sitting.

"Eren..You did this all for me..?" You starred deep into his emerald eyes. "Yeah.."

Your eyes begin to swell up, resulting in tears rolling down your face. Eren began to panic. He didn't know if you were sobbing because you were sad or pleased. He pulled you close to him, ushering you that it's okay.

You can hear his heart beating from his chest. He gradually held onto your waist and look deep into your (e/c) eyes. He gently grabbed your face and then slowly lean in and kissed you. You closed your eyes and deepened the kiss.

Eren was surprised that you didn't dismiss his approval for kissing you. This kept on for a few more seconds. You wished to stay like this forever but we both knew we need time to breathe so we both stopped.

We locked eyes for a second until you turned away from him. "I-I..you god damn idiot.."

Eren chuckled while wrapping his arms around your body. "You know that I like you, right..?" You shook your head 'no' to him. He sighed.

"Do you like me back, Y/N..?" You thought about it for a little bit. You only just met him yesterday, how can he like you that fast...unless he knew you before but didn't have the courage to talk to you.

Before you got the chance to say something back to Eren somebody yelled out your name. "Y/N?!"

You stare at that person and dilated your eyes. "What are you doing here with, Eren..?"

»»————-  ————-««