The Coming of the Future

"Anyone else think that was just really out of nowhere?" Kaminari laments, earning a weird look from Hagakure (though it was not like he could tell). The remainder of the girls were still hounding Tsuyu with questions while the person who had helped Izuku was watching over his currently fainted form, clearly annoyed but for little obvious reason. "*Kero* Stop bothering her will ya?" She said, startling the class,which had seemingly forgotten that she was there (not including Todoroki and Shinso, who at the moment were playing darts). "WHY SHOULD WE?! OUR CLASSMATE HAS A CHILD!!" Mina yelled, causing Izuku to stir for a second before falling back to sleep. "Shut it *Kero*. You will wake my father." The mysterious girl said. "Then answer the questions!" Mina said, noticably quieter than previous times. The girl sighed "Ok then. My name is Asada Shimura.My father is Izuku Shimura and my mom is Tsuyu Shimura. I have come from the future to help my father with an impending doom. My siblings will arrive a random intervals throughout the rest of this year and next year in order to aid you guys and our fathers in the fight." The now named Asada said. The result of the explanation was 3 main events:

A) Additional questions
B)a collective 'Ohhhhhh'
C) well. . .let's just say that Tsuyu.exe needed a reboot as she was fainted.

The one main question came from Kirishima  "Wait, didn't that villain say that Izuku's last name was Midoriya, not Shimura?" Asada flinched at the mention of the last (supposed) name of her father. "Father said that he had bad memories of his last name, so he changed his last name to that of his Grandmother's last name." Uraraka then spoke up "Then who is his grandmother?"

Within All Might's mindscape

"Where am I?" A deflated bone man known as Toshinori asked. "You are in you mind, my student." Toshinori was on his guard now. "WHO ARE YOU?" He said in a commanding tone as a female stepped out of the shadows. "M-M-Master?" Toshinori sputtered out. The woman spoke "Me and the fellow inheritors of this power have decided to seek out the next inheritor of One for All. We wish you luck and good will Yagi." This shocked Toshinori to his core. "But I thought that only the current wielder could choose?" Nana Shimura shook her head. "Not if the person we all agree on has some of One for All in there DNA." Toshinori was now just plain confused "but no one on Earth has that high of a blood concentration to be counted as such who could be deemed worthy." Nana sight "that is incorrect. There is one left, one kid left alive on Earth or elsewhere that fills our requirements. That kid is my grandson, Izuku Midoriya.

Transition brought to you by Chibi 1-A pile

The next few weeks were incredibly slow, and mainly included all the staff and students repairing UA after the invasion, though a couple of things of note did happen, involving All Might retiring and Asada joining 1-A. That and, well,
.
.
.
The females,who after the arrival of Asada were trying to keep Tsuyu and Izuku as far apart as possible when they live in the same dorm. But it would really ramp up the Wednesday after school had started.

"Alright class,settle down. Today we will be. . ." Suddenly a golden portal open and 4 people barreled out of it. A green and black haired kid shot up "We made it!" A different, pink haired girl shot up sat up. "Though where is here exactly?" The other 2, seemingly twins, one with light blue hair, the other with green hair now we're up as well, looking around the room, their eyes landing on Aizawa. 5 seconds passed until the green haired twin shot up. "It's the Eraser hero, Eraserhead! Wasn't he dad's teacher? So cool! Wait what year is it? Who are you people? Is this where Asada is?" The class just anime sweat drop except for Izuku who actually responded "I do not know if this is your dad's teacher because I do not know who he is. The year is 2032. This is Class 1-A. And Asada is right over here next to me." Izuku masterfully answered at the speed of the kid who had asked the questions. The blue twin then took notice of the green bean, and suddenly rushed him, getting behind him and using the problem broccoli as a shield as defense against the stares. "Papa, I am scared. . ." The small child said. With that one phrase, the other three tackled Izuku. At that moment, Nejire peeked in, confused. "Hey Aizawa-sensei? Are we supposed to come in yet?" The blue haired child turned and waved "Hi mom!"

Silence

Then the class (minus Asada), Aizawa and the Big 3 collapsed. "Did I say something bad?"