피와 눈물

Mentioned: s**cide attempt, self harm, and overall not healthy mental states

A/N: honestly this should have been out three weeks ago, so I apologize. Also, if this seems slightly familiar, it's because this was posted uncompleted on april fool's. So please enjoy this longer chapter and let me know what's running though your mind as you read (because commenting while reading makes for the funniest comments ever).

"Bammie! You wouldn't guess-!"

"Wouldn't guess what? Did you overdose on vegemite? Or caffeine gum? Or coffee? I told you to make sure you actually try to sleep, or pretend to."

"Eww, coffee.... BamBam, you know I don't drink that! Anyway, I called someone by mistake last night... Long story short, he may have decided to sing me to sleep because I admitted I couldn't sleep and may have cried a bit, and he called again to ask if I slept well, and apparently we are friends at friendship level Sprout.... What do I do? I'm worried I forgot how to make friends."

"He got you to sleep!? And you didn't wake up again?! I need to meet him. He has to be a witch or something, because last time I checked you'd only stay sleeping if one of us sang you to sleep, and even then you occasionally woke up anyway. As for making friends, I think you'll be fine. You have me and Twice Noonas to talk to and the rest of my group. You'll be perfectly ok! And if you aren't, I'll beat this witch up!"

"Hyung, you don't know he's a witch yet!"

"He's not a better friend than me though, right?"

"Hyung! Obviously not! You and Yuggie and the other hyungs are my best best friends. And if Felix even wants to really be my friend it'll take him forever to get anywhere around your level."

"Felix? Did you finally make a Aussie friend?!"

BamBam asked, knowing that had been Chan's goal since he'd moved back to Australia after Got7's debut.

"Yes! But he lives in Korea, and he has a bakery, and his voice is really deep. Like when someone decides to put a demon voice in a meme video."

"Interesting! Are you sure you arent-!"

"Yah! Bammie hyung stop embarrassing Channie!"

"I'm your hyung too, Gyeomie! And you tease me more than Bambi does!"

"I'm ignoring that, Channie! I call a group video call! Bambi hyung got to keep you all to himself! I'll go and drag the hyungs down here. Ciao!"

^•^•^•^•^•^•

"Hyung! I'm back from school! Miss me?"

Jeongin sang, skipping into the back of the bakery and grabbing a box of cookies (Felix always left a labeled box right in-between the counter and the fridge that was for I.N and I.N only, and the youngest wouldn't hesitate to fight if someone attempted to steal them.)

"Duh, baby Innie. Where's JiJi?" "Felix!! How could you!? I told you not to call me JiJi anymore!"

"Payback, JiJi for calling me Yongbok last week. Now try those- after you rinse your mouth, Innie- and tell me what you think."

"Perfect! I really wanted cookies! Um, Lixie? Who is this Channie Koala with a sprout emoji? Are you dating someone without telling us?!"

"Han Peter JiJi Jisung! Why would you think that!?!? He doesn't even live here! Not to mention there's a baby present!"

"Hey! I'm not a baby, Lixie hyung! Changbin hyung said I can date now once I'm careful!"

"What- I'll deal with him later. Anyway, JiJi! He just called last night. The only reason I called back was to make sure he slept well. I think he has insomnia."