TUBBOO🥶💀💀🔪

The ram-horned brunette sat in his office, though being in here made him sick to his stomach. He didn't exactly agree to be president, he was pressured to be one. He had honestly been starting to fall back on his addiction from all the stress.

He stared down at his desk, thinking back to what had been going on lately.. everything was too much. He watched two people he was close too die, and then found out that the previous president, Schlatt, was his father. It was too much on him.

He opened a desk drawer, and grabbed out a bottle of pills. These were his 'stress relievers', he had been taking them for a good long while. Around the starting point of Lmanburg, actually.

He opened the pill bottle and let one fall in his hand, then he popped it in his mouth. He paused for a minute and then let a few more fall in his hand. He was counting anymore, just letting the pills fall and putting them in his mouth.

He was definitely reaching a dangerous amount, the basically full bottle was now almost half empty. He coughed, this was fucking over his throat but he couldnt care. He honestly wanted gone, even if it meant that he would he repeating history.

He got up and looked around the office, and paused infront of Schl- His fathers old mini bar. He has never tried alcohol before but what was stopping him now? He had locked himself in his office and was already planning his death, alcohol might hurt but it would get more pills down.

He grabbed a bottle of whiskey. He moved back to his desk and sat down, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. He opened the bottle of whiskey and took a sip, he couldn't help but cough, it was strong.

He started writing stuff down. He honestly didnt have a goal for what he was writing, it was just.. anything. He set down the pen and took another sip of the whiskey. He started feeling dizzy.

Tubbo_ fell out of the world.

He woke up in a white void, dizzy as hell. He paused, is this death? He didnt like it. He was dizzy, and he felt sick. The alchohol idea was terrible, now he was totally sick.

"..Tubs?, You aren't- You aren't supposed to be here kid."
"..Dad?"