18

Jayda's POV 💜•

I got very little sleep last night because of what Dave said before going to sleep. We aren't even official yet and he already said that he loves me.

I know that I love him but I just havent said it yet. I dont know why, jeez Jayda suck it up.

Anyways I woke up at 6:45, the fuck is this shit. Im on vacation why am I waking up this early. And once I wake up it's hard for me to go back to sleep.

I just laid there on my phone and scrolled through instagram. I looked through the pictures that I took yesterday and picked the ones that I liked. I had a partnership with FashionNova so I had to post the bathing suit and cover up that I wore yesterday.

liked by daveeast, milaannn, & 764,389 others@jaydamfwayda : spring break vibes ✨ #novababe

@jaydamfwayda : spring break vibes ✨ #novababe

I posted my picture and people started liking it already. I closed my phone and just sat in silence. I was dozing off when I heard crying, "Mommyy!" I immediately knew it was Xela. She came to the door, "Mommyyyy!" She was full on crying. I opened the door and picked her up. "Im right here baby." I walked around for a little bit comforting her.

I heard her start snoring so I laid her down in the bed next to Dave and she cuddled right into his chest and he embraced her. Aww my babies. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth, wash my face and put some clothes on.

It was actually raining today, Florida weather is so stupid. I wanted to go to Disney but Im not dealing with being outside in the rain today. I put on a black strapless sundress and some crocs. When I walked out the bathroom I saw Dave sitting up on the bed watching Mulan with Xela.

"Oh you finally woke up." I put my other clothes away. "Good morning mama. You look gorgeous as always." I went over to him and pecked his lips. "Good morning and thank you." I picked up Xela. "Lets go get some clothes on and get ready. I'll be right back." He nodded and got up to get ready himself.

I did Xela's hair while she brushed her teeth. I just redid her braids but instead of braiding it all the way down I left it in 2 ponytails. I went to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a pink moana shirt. I lotioned her arms and legs and I hyped her up for a lil bit trynna stay quiet bc Amaya was still in the bed.

"You wanna help mommy cook?" She jumped up and down and I knew she was finna scream. I snatched her up and went to the kitchen. I sat her on the counter while I grabbed everything that I needed to cook.

I decided on pancakes, eggs, grits, and bacon but I had to use turkey bacon because Dave and Milan dont eat pork. I let Xela mix the pancake mix while I put the bacon in the air fryer. "Mommy its too hard." Xela slouched over and gave up on mixing. "No its not baby, lets do it together."

She put her hand in the whisk and I held it on top of her hand. She mixed it but I just added more pressure. "Mommy we did it!" She got all excited. "See I told you."