Author's Note

I have no idea how many of you actually read this but I feel like ending the story without an A/N would not be okay (I know, sounds weird but whatever) 

Okay, so out of all the things that I have written so far in this story this part is the hardest. A story should not end like without a note and acknowledgement so, this is it! We are done with the entire fanfic, 'Rumors and Affairs'. This story was supposed to be just one chapter or oneshot (a long one) but later I felt like to continue and Woah, this is a 10 chapter story! The idea for this one came from one of the shots that I had read a long time ago on fanfiction.net- and I am so thankful to that person/ fanfic writer! 

Thank you for sticking with me throughout the roller coaster ride of angst and fights. I had completely forgotten that there was a baby in this fic (like ya, dumb me but I am not into gen 2 much). Those little outbursts of yours were so funny from my POV and made my day! Readers commenting and shouting at me for Kaider angst was not the best part of the fic but kinda was the best thing, so this is it guys! If you were expecting fluff, well this was not the best place to dig into but angst is what makes it worth it. 

We are done (I have said that around 5 times, so far) and I would take time to post the other parts of the other fanfic, hopefully let's expect fluff. I do take prompts, if you have any but I take a lot of time to revert back to it. 

I would say special thanks to Lexie (lunartic_queen) and gingerale_2017 (and ya, I have your prompt noted down and it will take some time to post it) for those wonderful comments! You were so fantastic!

All my readers were lovely and all their comments made me so happy! Thanks! <3

Until next time,

Tanya/Tyla