Don't worry, I have a plan

Pairing: Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz x Evan "Buck" Buckley, TK Strand x Carlos Reyes

Words: 5.380

Fandom: 9-1-1, 9-1-1: Lone Star

Characters: Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz, Evan "Buck" Buckley, TK Strand, Carlos Reyes, Christopher Diaz, Paul Strickland, Judson "Judd" Ryder, Marjan Marwani, Owen Strand, Michelle Blake, Mateo Chavez, Grace Ryder, Buttercup, original character, others

Genre: Romance

Length: Oneshot

Warnings: A little bit of angst, I guess?, but mainly fluff, lots of it

Requested: No

Prompts: "Is that what straight people do on dates?"

Summary: When Eddie goes out with Ana for the umpteenth time leaving Buck with Chris, Buck just can't take it anymore and calls TK. He receives advice and support from the whole 126 family. That's when TK and Carlos decide they have to take the matters in their hands. They involve Chris in their plan to finally make those two idiots confess their love for each other the day of TK and Carlos' wedding.

Dedicated to: my sidekick

A/N: Me and my best friend just started throwing ideas together while watching 9-1-1 late at night and then I decided to write it all down. We loved so much the crossover episode in 9-1-1: Lone Star and we decided TK and Buck became best buddies after that. So this is the result of our love for Buddie, Tarlos, Christopher and really everyone on the shows.

English is not my first language so feel free to correct any mistake and I would love to know what you think about it. REQUESTS ARE OPEN ON TUMBLR.

Buck had had barely the time to greet Eddie when he had arrived at the Diaz's before the man left

Buck had had barely the time to greet Eddie when he had arrived at the Diaz's before the man left. He had promised his best friend he would stay with Chris while he went on another date with Ana. He should have been at Eddie's at seven, but he had been talking with Maddie on the phone, and he had lost track of time, so he had arrived there fifteen minutes late and Eddie had barely said bye to him before leaving. Buck had hated it, but he had pretended everything was fine for Chris' sake. The two of them had had dinner, then they had played with Legos before bedtime. Buck had gotten Chris ready for bed and he had tucked him in. He hadn't expected for Chris to ask him to stay until he fell asleep, which had made his heart swell with love for the kid. He had agreed with a smile but then Chris had started asking about Eddie and Ana and if they were getting married and if Buck would still come over as often and so many other questions Buck didn't have an answer for, even though he wished he did. He had tried to reassure the kid, but it was really hard when he had the same questions swirling in his head unanswered day in day out. Somehow, he had succeeded in calming Christopher at least and he had finally fallen asleep. Buck had allowed himself to sigh deeply.