S4 Eren NSFW alphabet...Im srry

words: 1.3k
date: 4/3/21 (hey it's in order)
requested: N/A
gender: Neutral
edited: no

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)
He rarely has any aftercare. Eren knows that it is essential and try's to make up for it later in the day/the next day, but expect Eren to throw a towel at you and give you a few kisses. If you get lucky and he doesn't have to go immediately after, he will maybe read you a book until you fall asleep or rub your back.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)
He mainly enjoys your hair for yanking on it or your hips for gripping on while fucking you. If it were his body part, he would have to go with either his hands or arms. There are so many ideas on ways he could send you to heaven, and those require his hands to do so. 

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)
Hm... If you're ok with it, and if you on the pill and Eren is wearing a condom (safe sex kiddos.), he wouldn't hesitate in finishing inside you. If you weren't, he would cum on your back, stomach, thighs, face, depending on the pose. He would smear it around on you, leaving you to deal with it. It usually sounds like: "It's on you, it's yours now. Eat it or something, I don't know."

D = Dirty secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)
He wants you to peg him. It's a lasting fantasy of his; he isn't sure how to bring it up to you, however. He would probably wait and see if you hint at it and ask him.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)
Yeah, he has gained some experience sleeping around with some people before meeting you. As you could imagine, he is pretty good with his mouth. The first time you do it, though, he would probably need some guidance so that he doesn't go out of your boundary zones.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)
Missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, basically anything where he can look you in the eyes and command you. He also enjoys face riding or any position where your ontop of him so he can get a good few of your body.

G = Goofy (are they more severe in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)
No, not really. He thinks that sex is mainly for self-pleasure and should be a serious act. Most he will do is rant to you about random things while taking his frustration out on you, or he will tell you current plans about attacks or what happened in the previous episode.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)
Sort of. Between meetings, attacks, being attacked, and many other things, he doesn't have the proper time to clean himself up thoroughly. Do try, though, and I wouldn't mind you doing it.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)
Yes? No? It's safe to say, maybe. He likes to explore your body and touch around it, pet you, hug you, etc. Lots of skin-to-skin contacts. He doesn't want to forget how you feel against him.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)
Meh. If he has a photo of you, he'll go ahead and do it. Most of the time, he prefers you over his hand but won't hesitate to jack off to you if he can't get your body out of his mind.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)
Degradation kink, praise kink, probably into stuff that could harm their S/O, bondage, overstimulation. The run of the mill stuff.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)
In the bed, shower, tub, or the couch. He will do it anywhere though, he find you as his only source of pleasure and uses you to his desires.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)
Tight clothing, seeing you naked, when you kill someone, seeing you being a badass, skirts, knee-high socks, and if your a titan shifter just seeing your figure.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)
Any thing that you wouldn't do, or anything related to Floch. He also has a love-hate relationship with piss kinks. Either it would be he would leave you and walk out of the room, or he would go with it.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)
He uses you for his own pleasure, so he definitely likes receiving more than giving. Although, if you beg long enough he would probably go down on you. Just ask nicely, i'm sure he won't spank you..

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)
Definitely can go rough and hard. He prefers not to and only does when you've been bad/misbehaved.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)
Pretty damn often. Eren isn't extremely happy about quickies and much prefers the real thing, but as long as he can touch you he's fine.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)
Most of the time, he's willing to put up the risk of being caught. He enjoys experimenting with you. (Most of the time, it results in someone like Floch, Yelena, Or Zeke seeing you, and it's a staring match until they close the door. A quick example of always being right as you both were about to thoroughly fuck each other, Zeke would come and open the door and stand there before saying, "Be quiet, I'm trying to sleep." And then leave as nothing happened. (9/10 times Eren won't let you be quiet.)

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)
Since he now has a better understanding of his titan form and has more energy because of it, he can last many rounds. Rounds would probably last anywhere from 2 minutes up to an hour, depending on the situation. You were sure that he could go all night and probably once did, but you passed out on round 5.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)
He owns a few toys, mainly just vibrators, bondage gear, butt plugs, and a few other toys. He mainly uses them on you and prefers them to be used on you, but somehow you got Eren to let you use the toys on him.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)
He teases a lot. From slaps to your ass to pulling you of to the side and starting a make out session and then leaving you hot and bothered. During sex, he would definitely edge you to the point of crying.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)
Breathy moans, low groans, will occasionally get louder as he is about to finish. Rarely, if you top him and overstim him, he will moan loudly and grip onto your waist, unable to take it.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)
He doesn't like showing affection to you straight on and will instead tell you how much he loves you and lets his hands wander around your body while asleep, enjoying the small whimpers of satisfaction and deeming them cute.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)
5.44 in while soft, 12 in while hard. I have proof too. (Found this on reddit by searching "how big is eren pp aot"

 (Found this on reddit by searching "how big is eren pp aot"

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)
High. I think that his titan form makes him have hightened senses and desires (if that makes sense) and plus he is just a horny person.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterward)
It depends. If it's a slow match with lots of bondage and overstimulation and usage of toys, he won't fall asleep immediately afterwards and try to tend to your needs, but usually falls asleep ten or fifteen minutes after. If it's a fast paced match with lots of rounds, he'll fall asleep relatively fast with you in his arms.