moving in

(Y/N POV)

after yukio's 43 minute shower, he finally cums out with a towel at hand. his dripping hair leaves a trail on the hard wood floor. he looks so hot !! he walks over to me, and hands me the towel. he shows me to the bathroom and shows me what he likes to call "soap?" my face goes red, should i know what this is? my mother, before she fell out of the airplane, would help me bathe in a lake. this was before we moved out of Bulgaria, so we had a large ocean behind our home.

we would use natural things to cleanse ourselves

we would use natural things to cleanse ourselves. now that she's gone, i am unsure how to properly bathe with all of this modern stuff. he leaves the room, so i turn on the water. it is so hot that i feel my skin burn. is this how it felt when my mom died. what a horrible pain.. i turn the knob, and the water is cooler, so strange. i finish up, and then go to dry off. i then realize, i forgot my clothes in my bag!! does this mean i have to go out in front of Mr. Okumura only wrapped in a towel!! i wrap myself up, dry off, take the towel, fold it, place it on the counter, and leave the steamy room.

(YUKIOS POV)

oh man this book is soooo good and interesting! i hear the door open, maybe nii-san is home? i look up to see- nani??? why is there a really sexy- i mean y/n !?! why is she naked?!? " y/n w-why are your clothing not on," i ask her stuttering. she turns red as my eyes look down at her bobbies. she must be at least a c cup!! i pick up one of my sleep t-shirts and throw it at her. i mean she is really cute looking, but i cant have a naked girl in my room!! she quickly puts it on, and woah is she hot. my shirt fits her sooo well and looks really adorable.

 my shirt fits her sooo well and looks really adorable

(Y/N POV)

i have never been so embarrassed in my whole life.. i think i could just die, like my family. i place on his dark blue t-shirt, and it smells so good. i run to my bag and put on some shorts. Mr. Okumura has been silently looking at me for so long.. i wonder what he's thinking. "I am so sorry, i forgot my clothing and didn't know what to do. i hope you can understand.." he looks me in the eye, and then turns his attention back to his book. how he ignore me like this? did he think i was ugly!? is he disgusted in me? are my boobs too flat? i sit down and the room goes quiet. Rin comes in, and starts making mac and cheese! yukio did tell me he was a good cook, but how can he cook something so advanced? before my mom died two years ago from getting stabbed in an alleyway, she would cook for me. she was such a great chef, but when she died all my dad knew how to make was chicken noodle soup. he told me it'd make me feel better, but i still have depression. he serves us and it's the best thing i've ever tasted besides burgers without saose! maybe i'm gonna start falling for him too! "this is so good Rin!!" i say after swallowing. yukio scoffs and i can tell he loves it, but he hates his brother so much that he won't admit it. does he hate him so much because he killed their parents? maybe i shouldn't eat his food... i might be next! Rin smiles at me, and asks what my favorite food is, so of course i tell him burgers without the sayse! he looks upset, and starts to break down in tears. "my dad taught me to cook, and i've always been very good at it, i cant possibly imagine cooking burgers without sauce. father fujimoto would roll in his grave!" i sit there in disbelief.