Part 1

Walking down Railing street Ariel heard one of the most rarest of noises in his tiny town, a howl Now wolves were very well rare in the tiny area, it would've been thought as a fairytale. Him being the mayors son, he knows more about the history of the town than anyone else.                     He walked home that night with the thought of the wolf on his mind.

ANYWAYS that was 3 weeks ago

Ariel's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of my father's yelling, " IM AWAKE" I yelled back at him which didn't seen to stop his ranting, so I just got up and got dressed, I did my skin care routine, and went downstairs when dressed.

When downstairs I saw my father's figure in the kitchen doing god knows what, "Good morning Father" I said while walking into the the kitchen to raid the fridge, " Morning Ariel, remember today is first day of school." " Yea I know," I said to him while taking one of the apples off the table. "Bye dad!" I exclaimed while walking to the door.

When I got to school and went through the door, I got plenty looks from other students, not the look you expect the mayors son to get which would be an "I wanna be friends with you look" but I got the opposite, Never knew why and I didn't feel like finding out.

I made it to class, only to find out we are being assigned a project to do with partners . From the look on the students faces and my teacher's, I knew today would more than likely be extremely interesting, but lets hope I get through the day in one piece.

It is not my fist time writing a book but it might As well be since I mostly read from other authors instead of actually writing my own books but anyway hope you enjoyed part 1💜