o1

01| 𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘏 𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙

     LAVENDER EVANS AND Max Mooner met on the Hogwarts Express nearly six years ago

LAVENDER EVANS AND Max Mooner met on the Hogwarts Express nearly six years ago. They were both muggle-born Gryffindor's and they immediately clicked.

The girls did everything together. Studying, Pranking, Eating and more. You never found one without the other.

In their fourth year, Max told Lav about her crush on Remus. In their fifth year, Remus told her about his crush on Max. So Lavender, the good friend she was, came up with a plan and they were now together for almost a year.

Lavender had only two relationships in her lifetime. The first one was Amos Diggory in their fourth year. They dated for about two weeks before deciding they were better off as friends. The second one was Dorcas Meadowes in their fifth year. They were a power couple but both of them lost feelings and broke up.

Lavender and Max were currently sitting on the Hogwarts Express, discussing their summers. Lavender had a rather normal summer. Petunia bullying her and Lily every chance she got and the rest of the time she spent with Lily or writing letters to Max.

Max's summer was rather good. She spent half of her time in Paris and the other days in Egypt. Her parents and her had a very healthy and lovely relationship so they often made trips.

"Oh! Before I forget- I got you something!" Max suddenly exclaimed. She grabbed into her luggage and pulled out matching rings. "They represent friendship and loyalty. They reminded me of us."

Lavender's eyes were wide. "Girl-" She grabbed into her bag and pulled out two rings. "We had the same idea."

They stared at each other before bursting into laughter. They lived for exactly this moments.

After they calmed down for a bit, Lavender looked out of the window and sighed. "You heard about Voldemort, didn't you?"

Max grew silent. "Yes...."

Lavender groaned. "Gosh I hate Dark Wizards. I mean why not just practicing spells, why are they killing people? Real human beings? Are they bored? Read a book then."

Max sighed. "They only kill muggle-borns, half-blood's and people who associate with muggle's. They think we don't deserve magic."

Lavender rolled her eyes. "I know. I just don't get why they don't mind their own business."

Suddenly the compartment door burst open and Sirius Black was standing in front of them. Lavender groaned and rolled her eyes. She already knew what was coming.

"What's with the sad face, darling? I know what'll cheer you up. A date with me!" Sirius winked.

Lavender sighed deeply while Max was trying not to burst into laughter. "How many times do I have to tell you, Black? I'll never go out with you!"