o4

04 | 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘐𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘐𝘊 𝘉𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘐𝘌𝘚

LAVENDER EVANS WAS walking alongside her best friend Max Mooner

LAVENDER EVANS WAS walking alongside her best friend Max Mooner. Both of them were in a good mood as suddenly the marauders appeared.

"Please - help us - Filch!" James pleaded out of breath before the four of them hid behind a wall.

Suddenly Filch walked over to the two friends. "Where are they?"

Lavender faked confusion. "Where is who?"

Filch narrowed his eyes. "James Potter, Remus Lupin, Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew!"

Lavender sighed. "Well. If you'd really like to know. They went that way." She pointed in two different directions.

"The marauders?" he asked.

"The marauders!" she assured.

"They did?" he questioned.

She furrowed her brows. "They did what?"

He widened his eyes in confusion. "Went that way!"

"Who did?" she asked to confuse him even further.

"The marauders!" he screamed.

"Who are the marauders?" she rose her eyebrow.

He titled his head. "But didn't you just say- You are so useless."

After he was gone everyone burst into laughter. James and Sirius were rolling around the floor. Max had to hold onto Remus while he held onto Peter who held onto Lavender.

"That - was so - hot." Sirius said in between laughter.

Lavender blushed. If there is one thing that everyone knows about Lavender Evans is that she doesn't blush. Never. Only three people caught her blush. Remus, Max and Sirius himself.

Later that day Lavender was walking towards her Ancient Runes class as she suddenly heard a quiet moan nearby a broom closet.

She sighed and opened the door where she found Remus and Max in a rather obscene position.

Remus' eyes widened as he spotted her. "I- We were just- uh-"

Max rolled her eyes. "Lav, would you please? We weren't done."

Remus went red. "Max!" He hissed. Lavender groaned, rolled her eyes, closed the door and pulled out her wand. "Muffliato."

The next day Max and Lavender stood in Professor McGonagall's office.

She narrowed her eyes at the two girls. "You said you had nothing to do with that prank. Are you lying to me?"

Max said "No." While Lavender said. "That depends on how you define lying."

She sighed. "Have I ever told you that you and Mr. Black would make an outstanding couple?"

Lavender blushed a deep shape of red as the Professor continued, satisfied. "Well, I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?"

Lavender smirked. "Reclining your body in a horizontal position."

It was quiet for a while. "Get out of my office."

They grinned. "Absolutely."

After the door closed the girls turned to each other and burst out laughing.

They went into their Dormitories and went to bed. It was quiet before Max spoke up. "We've got one month left. After that we've got holidays and then we've got our last year. I don't even know if we're going to survive."

Lavender frowned. "Don't say that. We're going to survive. You're going to graduate. Then you are going to get married, I'll be the bridesmaid, you'll have kids and I'll be the godmother. Those were facts okay? I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you."

Max let out a quiet sob. "I know. I'm just so scared."

Lav jumped out of her bed and walked towards Max. She embraced her into a big hug. "I love you, Lav."

Lavender closed her eyes and tears fell down her cheek. "I love you, too."

A few weeks later Lavender sat next to Sirius at breakfast as he suddenly touched her hand.

Her eyes went wide at the sudden contact and her heart rate sped up. She jumped up and ran out of the Great Hall.

Everyone looked at each other in confusion. Max furrowed her brows. "What the hell just happened?"

Everyone shrugged.

Meanwhile Lavender made her way towards the Hospital Wing. She opened the door and ran towards Madame Pomfrey.

"Madame Pomfrey I need your help! Well, you see at some points in my life I can feel my heart beat quicken and my hands get all sweaty and I feel like I could vomit butterflies. Then again I feel as if I can't talk but when I start talking, I start rambling and I can't stop." Lavender rambled in one breath.

Suddenly Madame Pomfrey burst into Laughter. Lav furrowed her eyebrows. "Why are laughing?"

Madame Pomfrey chuckled in her direction. "That m'dear is love."

Lavender stared at her dumbfounded. Madame Pomfrey rolled her eyes. "Now, if you'll excuse me I've got some real patients that need my help."

Lavender frowned. 𝙄 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝- HOLY SHIT. It was then when she realised something.

𝙄 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠.

The last week of sixth year went by quickly. After discovering her feelings, Lavender was doing everything she could to avoid Sirius.

The train ride home was rather quiet. Lavender and Max were talking about a book they read as they suddenly noticed that they arrived.

They looked at each other and sighed. They wouldn't see each other for two months and they didn't like that.

"I'll see you in two months." Lavender sighed.

"Yeah... I love you." Max smiled softly.

Lavender couldn't help but smile as well. "I love you, too."

And with that they went separate ways.