Were going to the concert!

Lizzy

I am Lizzy and I'm 19 years old.

Today it's the freaking day im going to the one direction concert aaaah.

Im going with ma bestie Lila.

Yesterday it was a terrible day, my boyfriend who was my boyfriend voor 5 years, we broke up . Well he thinks we're still together but he cheated on me. And I knew that. I don't wanna break up with him cause I'm scared.

I don't know what he is gonna say. I still love him. Even that he cheated on me with my step cousins. He slept with her for 2 years long. And I knew it today.

Lila wants a distraction for me. So we are going to 1D concert. I am literally broken I don't know what to do but I'll break up with him

I am totally going for Harry Styles he is just so freaking cutee aah I can't.

It was 8 A.M and the concert is starting at 8 p.m.

We are already ready. First we're going to shop some food in town and then we're going to the area. Very early but doesn't matter. I need to toch harry's hand.

I was wearing a tight short black dress with a one direction oversized jacket and Lila was wearing the same but then a grey dress

We arrived in town. Nobody was there. It was 8:15 A.M.

Lila said:"Girl I'll give you money and buy food for us. I need to take some picture here omg."

I laughed and said:" you don't have to give me money I'll be back in 15"

She said:" I'll pay you back"

I walked inside subway and ordered some food. I was waiting for my order. I was all alone in there cause It was so early.

I ordered food and 2 milkshake I walked out the door and said:" Thank you have a amazing day"

Someone came in and bumped into me. Who the hell wants subway that early in the morning except me and Lila.

My drinks almost fell but a guy caught it. Wow

I was cleaning my leg because my leg was a little bit wet because the milkshake then

he said :"I'm sorry"

I said:" oh no problem, thank you for saving the milkshakes" I laughed.

He said:" no problem."

Wait I recognize that voice. I looked up.

No freaking way

It was the

Harry Styles

I started to shake and almost fell down

He caught me. When his hands were on my waist I was getting it hot.

I said:" you your Harry styles"

He smiled.

I said:" H-Hii im Lizzy "

I reached out my hand.

He shakes my hand and said:" Hii Lizzy, im Harry"

Ofcourse I know he was Harry styles. It was so gentle even I knew him he introduced himself"

I said:" omg I literally am a fan since your career started and now I see you here."

He said:" well thank you for being a fan darling"

I smiled I was nervous

He said :" so how old are you?"

I said:" I'm 19"