𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘟𝘐

𝐉𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐂

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
___________

"Y/n, you should really try to eat something," Gilda voices her concern, her tone filled with genuine worry as she looks at you. "I've noticed that you haven't been eating much these days..."

You stare down at your plate of food. Your hands weakly grasp the fork, and you find it difficult to find the appetite to take a bite. Your eyes are dull. Your skin paler than usual, and the bags under your eyes have worsened.

Lannion and Thoma exchanged concerned looks before turning their gaze back to you. They used to take advantage of you, taking food from your plate, but now, looking at how bad you look, they stopped. It just doesn't feel right anymore.

As your fork slips from your grasp, you push your plate away and slowly rise from your seat. As you leave the room, your eyes land on the calendar. 'Tomorrows Rays birthday.'

Your feet drag heavily as you make your way up the stairs, each step a struggle as your body feels weak and drained of energy.

It's as if a part of you is missing.

You enter the bedroom, sliding under the sheets and laying down on your side. It's been difficult for you to get a good night's sleep lately. The nightmares have worsened and now they revolve around Norman.

In your dreams, you see a haunting image of a flower piercing his heart, absorbing every drop of blood from his body.

It's been about five weeks since Norman left, and each day has been getting harder for you. You've been struggling to take care of yourself and pushing everyone away, almost like you've gone silent.

But it isn't just you. Emma and Ray have been the same. Even though you see them every day, it's been a while since you've talked to them.

You've isolated yourself completely.

The sound of the door creaking open , followed by the steady rhythm of footsteps drawing nearer. The door softly clicks shut, enclosing the room.

Mom's voice cuts through the air, cold yet concerned. "Gilda mentioned that you haven't been eating. Why is that?" Her words hang in the air, waiting for a response. "Is it because of Norman?"

You don't respond, your back turned as you try to shield yourself from the world. Closing your eyes, you hope that she'll leave you alone.

"And it seems like you haven't been taking your pills." Mom points out. She places a glass cup filled with water down on your nightstand and takes a seat at the edge of your bed.

As she grabs a pill from each of your bottles, she holds her hand out to you foe you to take them. Your eyes crack open, heavy with exhaustion, and you find yourself staring at the pills in her hands.

The room is filled with a heavy silence, broken only by the sound of your own breathing.

But in that moment, anger surge within you. You lash out, slapping the pills out of her hand. The sound of the pills hitting the floor echoes through the room.

Mom glares down at you. "I won't force you to take them now, but if you don't, there will be consequences." She says, standing up and leaving the room.