o2

02| 𝘚𝘌𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘛 𝘙𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘋

THE NEXT FEW weeks passed in a blur

THE NEXT FEW weeks passed in a blur. Max and Lavender were currently sitting in the Common Room as suddenly the Marauders burst in.

They walked up to the girls and before they could process what was happening, they were being dragged into their Dormitories.

"Okay can someone please tell me why you kidnapped us? A simple 'We need to talk in private' wouldn't have worked?" Lavender rolled her eyes.

They smiled sheepishly at the girl before Remus spoke up. "I haven't been honest with you girls. What I'm about to tell you is definitely going to affect our relationship-" He turned to Lavender.
"-and our friendship. I'm perfectly aware that this will change everything and I'm perfectly aware that you're going to hate me and just- I'm a werwolf and I know-."

He was cut off by the girls bursting into laughter. The boys looked at each other in confusion.

After they calmed down a bit Lavender spoke up. "How we planned it. Three, two, one-,"

Suddenly they began to sing. "A wema way a wema way a wema way a wema way... In the jungle, the mighty jungle... the werewolf sleeps tonight !"

They burst into laughter once again while the boys stared at them in shock and confusion with their jaw's dropped.

Lavender smirked. "Close your mouth, boys. You'll catch flies."

Max chuckled. "Yes. We know. Since second grade."

And their jaw's dropped once again. "Why are you still with me then?" Remus asked.

The girls' mood changed from funny to serious. Lavender rolled her eyes. "Honestly Remus. You're the nicest human being on this planet. You couldn't hurt a fly. And you have no control whatsoever on full moon's so there's no reason to not be with you."

Max nodded her head. "What she said. Remus you are the best human being I've ever met and I'd be damned not to lov- like you."

Lavender's eyes widened. She definitely noticed the slip up and it seemed that Remus did the same since his jaw dropped. "Hey, James, Peter and Black I think Remus and Max want to talk in private don't you think?"

Not waiting for a reply, she dragged the boys out of the Dormitory. James furrowed his brows. "What was that?"

Lavender sighed. "Honestly you boys! Haven't you noticed the sexual tension between them?"

Peter blushed while Sirius and James snorted. She shook her head and left the boys.

Later that evening, Max and Lavender sat in their Dorm. Lavender wanted the tea.

Max smiled brightly at her. "Okay so after you guys left - thanks for that, by the way - he asked me if I loved him and I said yes. He immediately kissed me and said that he loved me back."