Awake

Kirishima

I don't know how long it had been since I passed out, but I was regaining consciousness.

My head was spinning, and the room around me was cold.

My abdomen felt better than before, as well as my wrist. Well, I wouldn't exactly describe it as better, but it definitely felt- different.

I could sense people around me. And the first thing I wanted to know..

I swallow before trying to speak, "..B-akugou?"

Then as my eyes open, I spot the blond haired boy sitting in a chair not too far away.

"Kiri-," he gasps quietly and gets up instantly. He's by my side within a moment.

He grabs my hand, and although I can tell he didn't mean to. My heart lights up with excitement.

"How do you feel?" Katsuki asks, showing his concern for me like he usually does. However, I'm astonished that he's doing it around other people.

Especially since Uraraka's across the room.

I lift my wrapped wrist, "About as good as I can be."

Before I continue, I have an internal debate with myself. Do it.

I take my bandaged wrist and lie it on top of both of our hands.

His eyes, which had been lowered, look up to me. Tears brim gently at the edges, "You'll be ok?"

I look at him with confusion, "Always."

"You better swear that, you damn idiot."

"I swear," I laugh gently and hold out my pinky finger.

He looks his around mine and gives me a knowing smile. "Good."

Uraraka walks over to the other edge of the bed.

"Ready for your pain meds?" she gives an endearing smile and tilts her head.

I nod.

And as she walks away, I look back to Bakugou. "Hey, I won't be able to take my pills with my one functioning hand occupied."

With those words, his face ignites into twenty different shades of red.

"Oh," he moves his hand to wipe some hair out of his face, "yeah, I'm- it was just-."

"Bakugou," I look down with a smile, before meeting his embarrassed eyes, "it's fine."

He doesn't have time to respond before Uraraka is back.

"Here you go," she hands me a small cup of water and a cup of medication.

I look at her confused, "I can't-."

"Here," Katsuki interrupts, grabbing the water cup.

"Oh," I look to him then back to Ochako, "thanks."

I take the cup of medication and raise it to my lips.

Bakugou hands me the water cup while grabbing the empty pill one.

I nod as thanks.

Uraraka lingers around for a moment, "You guys, aren't going back to UA yet- are you?"

I shake my head vigorously, I'm not mentally ready yet.

It looks as if Bakugou already knew his answer, and Ochako was already aware. Seeing as this particular question was being aimed at me.

"Ok," Katsuki grabs his phone out of his pocket, "I'll get us a hotel."

"Really?" I question in surprise.

"You think I'm going to leave you alone," he raises an eyebrow to me.

I feel yet another smile try to creep onto my lips.

I cannot stop this feeling that fills my chest when I see him. He's eyes, his hair, his face, everything, his personality, him.

"How many nights do you want to stay?" he asks, clicking some buttons.

"I'm- not," I try to think, "Katsuki, I'm not-."

"Katsuki?" Uraraka whispers under her breath with wide eyes.

Then I feel my own eyes grow wide with realization. Maybe my nickname 'Ei' had become a common occurrence, but Katsuki- not so much.

"Not a word," Bakugou glares at Uraraka. "Anyway," he sighs, "that's fine, I'll just put it on a day by day basis."

"I don't remember my card details-," I raise my free hand over my face, "shoot."

"Idiot," he whispers under his breath before speaking up, "my tab, don't worry about it."

"But-."

"Shush."

A/N
Sorry about not uploading yesterday. (TW) Ya girl was VOMITING.