Chapter Silver: Hook, Line, And HEDGEHOG!?

Silvers pov

Arg my head hurts and my but I just remember that purple swirly thing and landing on my but then on my head. I started to look around at my surroundings It appeared that I had crashed landed in a small opening of a forest all around me war huge start trees and huge bushes. I take it all in warily I don't understand how I cam from my house to the middle of the forest. Might as well see if I can find the others. I started using my telekinesis because I am lazy to hover around surveying the area and to see if I can get some help. It was a few minutes of hovering around when I heard a noise behind me. It was a boy with a weird looking panda next to him. The random boy cried out "wow what kinda Pokemon is he he kinda looks strong". Pokemon whats that I thought lowering my self down to explain. "Well if its a new Pokemon the professor would surly praise me now pancham use Low sweep" said the boy as the panda jumped in front of him. The thing I guessed named pancham ran right at me and kicked me which sent me flying a little which was impressive for a little thing. I did not want to fight the boy and creature but they left me no choice after a few more kicks so I used telekinesis on the Panda and throw him against a tree nocking him out cold. "PANCHAM" he said shocked and ran up next to him I took this as my chance to escape so using my telekinesis I flew into the tree tops leaving behind the boy and panda.

After a few more minutes flying in the trees I had already saw more kids and weird Pokemon creatures some had noticed me and attacked me so after an hour in this forest I had already gone through a lot of battles and got burned, shocked, punched, freezed, and poisoned.

So I felt so tired but I could not allow my self to sleep in this new place and after each battle I began to come to conclusion that I was teleport-ed to a different zone but I wondered if eny one else ended up hear to. "Ughh" I ground in the trees holding my arm that had been bruised "some water would be nice I have not had a drink of water in a while" I said licking my dry lips.

"And my head hurts from using my telekinesis to get away I could have delt with them sooner but their just kids so" that when I realized I am talking to my self again a bad habit I got from not seeing many people through his child hood in the future. "ugh this is so complicated" I said getting frustrated. "Ok no need to get angery Silver lets stay in the trees and find a pond or lake around hear I bet theirs one" I growled again at my self because I was doing the talking to myself thing again.

But after that I was off jumping to tree to tree trying not to be seen or using my telekinesis. After a good 10 minutes I saw a small stream that had fresh water finally I looked around to see if their wear eny kids around but their were none or so I thought when I jumped down from the tree. I started making my way to the small-ish river and felt relieved finally somewhere I could rest, so I bent down to the fresh water with no time to take off my gloves because I was parched and started drinking it out of my hand.

"Man it sure does make a hedgehog thirsty if he uses his telekinesis" I said still gulping down the reassuring water. But when I brought my hand from the water something was pulling them which looked like a small fishing hook like person whit red hair it was caught on my glove. "What is this-" I started but was pulled more by the little thing.

I tried to take it off but was stopped by the pull of the hook I started pulling the other way away from the force. But who ever this was had a good arm and made me fall into the water face fist and zoom around in the water. I tried and tried to take it off but it would not come off and I was already really tired so my telekinesis was not working. Until I emerged from the water on another shore being pulled up like a fish but hand not mouth first came out.

When I opened my eyes their was a young girl with orange hair put back in a side pony tail, she wore green shorts and a yellow shirt and her face was looking at me in shock.

"Can you take the hook off me please this is getting uncomfortable" I said that made her be even more shocked. Oh boy I thought as she put me down and un-did the hook "s-sorry I was fishing for a quilfish not a uh w-what are y-you" said the girl with orange hair "Well I am not a what but a who kid I am Silver The Hedgehog Time Traveler Of Mobias" I said proudly with the title.

She just looked at me confused "I never heard about a Pokemon named Silver The Hedgehog or a place called Mobias before" she said rubbing her chin. "Well I can guaranteed you I am what you call a Pokemon because I am a hedgehog I feel like its obvious" I said scratching my head. "Eny ways who are you" I said pointing at her "Oh sorry my name is Misty gym leader of the water type gym" Misty said proudly to.

"Well Misty nice to meet you but your not going to attack me are you" I said a little warily of the new girl. "Well I wont even though I am a Pokemon Trainer I wont battle you besides it looks like you been through a lot lately" Misty said pointing at my cut, bruises, burns, and frost bites all over my body. "I can treat that for you if you want that is" Misty said bending down to her bad that had a first ad kit. "Can you please lets just say this is not the most comfortable side effects ever" I said rubbing my arm that was freezes. "Dont mention it all those are just basically scratches I just need some burn potion, freeze potion, and full restore" Misty bent down in the first add and brought up some sprays and bandages for me.

A few minutes later

"All done told you I could do it" Misty exclaimed wiping her brow "ha thanks I already feel so much better" I said punching at the air. "For real don't mention it besides Brock could have done it better" she said staring out at the water. "That Brock guy seems handy but eny ways I am looking for my friends they kinda look like me but 3 are hedgehogs, 1 crocodile, 1 echidna, 1 fox, 2 hawks, 1 bee, and 1 chameleon" I said taking in a gulf of air. "Sorry no I have not you are the one Poke..er.. Mobian I have seen" Misty said putting the Medical kit away. "Hey I have an idea why don't you come with me to Professor Oaks place I bet he will no what to do and how to find your friends" she said as an invisible light bulb came up in her head "and if you travel with me people will think your with me so you most likely wont need to battle eny one". I thought on this hard and came to an agreement "OK that sounds like a good plan Misty and thank you for letting me travel with you" I said gratefully. "No problem Silver relay its no problem" she said putting on her back pack "now come on if we don't want to miss the train" and after that we ran toward what I though was the train station I just hope everyone is doing ok.

(Hope you like this chapter and have a great Spring break if it's happening next week. Mine is going to happen 1/3/2021 so I will not be updating this until 1/15/2021 since I am going to the lake with all my cousins! Thanks for reading and consider following me on Wattpad!!)