How Did This Happen?

Korosensei stood there in silence, spending a good, long 30 seconds to register who the 26 teenagers sitting in front of him were.

"Wha- How-? But you're..." He stammers, "Different.. genders.."

"We know!" Exclaims most of the class.

Breaking the tension, Miss Bitch, or Mr Bitch walks in. She's wearing a white suit, so it seems like a homage or a male version of her usual attire.

"Why do you look like the love child of Karasuma, Grip and that one guy from Bungo Stray Dogs?" Fuwa points out, before being shut up by Bitch-sensei's glare.

Karasuma trails in behind, hair short and in a white shirt, black blazer and matching pencil skirt. He looks rather like his subordinate.

- Earlier, this morning -

Karasuma wakes up in his white sheets and looking straight into his mirror, which was fixed onto his wardrobe. Immediately, he knew what had happened but his brain was racing with questions still.

He half jumps out of his bed before realising..

He sleeps naked. In boxers.

He does not want to look down. At his chest.

Wrapping his duvet around him (making himself look like a burrito) he shuffles into his bathroom, and God, why did it have to be downstairs..?

Although impractical, his first decision is to cut his hair short because it was damn annoying, and his brain felt pretty muddled.

Most of his black hair fell to the ground and excess was brushed away, leaving a heap on the ground. He could clean it up once he was done with work.

Cutting hair with blunt scissors took some time and he was experiencing something almost like a hangover or a migraine, so he ends up doing a strange job of it.

Shuffling back up, he flicks through his wardrobe looking for something suitable to wear before calling for help.

He ends up shoving on a white shirt (multiple sizes too big) and some pants that need to be secured with a long belt.

Tadaomi immediately rings Irina.

--

Irina almost flew towards her phone when it rang, nearly sending it off the table.

She was in the middle of trying to find some boxers or something that would help but dropped the contents of the wardrobe she was scavenging clothes from at the noise.

"Karasuma!" she exclaims.

"Irina - do you have any spare clothes? If I'm correct, we are in a similar predicament.." Karasuma said, failing to maintain his attempted professional tone.

"Uhm.. yes, of course! Bring some boxers and appropriate clothing. Also, make yourself decent." She orders and left it at that.

Karasuma hangs up and pulls on his black trench coat.

For once, he's glad that Irina gave him her number and address while trying to flirt with him.

--

A few minutes later, the doorbell chirps before she pulls it open.

Irina wears a long button-up shirt and some black shorts. They take a few seconds to look at each other with a 'what the fuck' look.

She coughs, "Wh- right this way.." she grabs Tadaomi's hand and guides him.

They end up in his bedroom, which is neat but slightly messy due to her frantic behaviour earlier.

The doors to the wardrobe have been flung wide open and a vast variety of clothes in disarray.

God, this is going to be.. interesting