chapter 4.

Two new shipments of dust arrived. Y/n did a morale boosting move. He joined the grunts in doing the heavy lifting. Seeing their boss not afraid to do the dirty work gives them more respect for Y/n. And he knows that.

Plus, while Y/n isn't doing anything, he doesn't want to be bored. It also gives Y/n a sort of respect for the grunts.

If he's loyal to anyone who isn't Salem, it's his own henchmen and henchwomen. If you fuck with his followers, you fuck with him. And he doesn't mercy kill.

But after a long unloading process, it makes anyone sore.

He sat on his bed in the warehouse. His arms were sore and his back was stiff.

Dex walked into the room.

Dex: Are you okay master?

Y/n: Just sore.

Dex sat behind Y/n and began to rub his back. Y/n enjoyed the attention.

Y/n: You're good at this.

Dex: Surprised?

Y/n: Not really. I've come to expect hidden talents.

Dex began to kiss his shoulder. She gave him a nice back massage which made Y/n feel better. The phone in Y/n's room began ringing.

Y/n: Get that for me dear would you?

Dex grabbed the phone and handed it to Y/n.

Y/n: Hello?

Cinder: Y/n. We need to meet.

Y/n: What for?

Cinder: I want us to put our differences aside and work together.

Y/n: But I like our rivalry. And besides, I'm getting a massage.

Cinder: Now isn't the time for games!

Y/n: You can't fool me Cinder. You know that you can't win our little competition. So you want it to end.

Cinder went silent for a minute.

Y/n: Tell you what. You come to the warehouse. And we can talk.

Cinder: I'll be there.

Y/n hung up.

Dex: Are you thinking about making her the second member of the harem, master?

Y/n: Not quite. It would be an interesting turn of events. She has shown nothing but hatred for me. I don't blame her though, she wants to be Salem's right hand. As do I.

Dex: Then why not just kill her?

Y/n: That wouldn't be any fun. Besides, mistress Salem needs her for her plan. Well, maybe not anymore. If she asks I can get her someone that's loyal to no end.

Dex: Then would you kill her?

Y/n: Nah. I still enjoy competition, keeps me on my toes.

About an hour later. Cinder arrived for the meeting. They sat at opposite ends of a table.

Y/n: Dex. Can you do me a favor sweetheart and get me a soda please?

Dex: Of course master.

Dex leaves the room.

Cinder: I must know what you did to make her so obedient.

Y/n: Is that what you're here for Cinder? To know my little secret?

Cinder: That'd sweeten the deal but no.

Y/n: Good. Because the only way to find out is to have it done to you.

Cinder: I'll pass. Anyway, I want us to combine our assets and work together for a change.

Y/n: You never like to work together with me Cinder. Why the change in heart?

Cinder: Because, our last mission together worked out well.

Y/n: So did others. You are hiding something from me Cinder. You should go ahead and just tell me. It'll save us both the trouble.

Cinder: I'm not hiding anything.

Y/n: I don't believe that.

Cinder: How about I sweeten the deal for you.

Y/n: Go on.

Dex walked in and handed Y/n a soda and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Cinder: I remember you told Salem you wanted a new element of surprise. I can give you a few.

Y/n: Explain.

Cinder: Two of my associates haven't been seen by the enemy yet. That gives the element of surprise.

Y/n: And a element to stab me in the back when I'm not looking.

Cinder: Do you think so low of me?

Y/n: We're not in the business of honorable or ethic. I'm gunning for the position that you want as well.

Cinder: Don't forget Tyrain.

Y/n: He's a sock puppet at best. You know Salem will never put him in that position.

Cinder: Fair enough.

Y/n: Anything else you want to try?

Cinder: What would it take for you to consider this deal?

Y/n: How about you try and figure that out?

Cinder: You cheeky bitch.

Cinder pondered for a moment.

Cinder: I can get you a new element of surprise.

Y/n: Explain.

Cinder: Roman's been having a problem with a huntress recently, another professional. White fang leader Adam Taurus is going after her. If he brings her back alive, you can have her.

Y/n: You are learning how to conduct business.

Cinder: You always drive a hard bargain.

Y/n: I do don't I?

Cinder: Do we have a deal?

Y/n: Sure. Since we're partners now. You should know that I made a deal with the white fang.

Cinder: You did what?!

Y/n: Cinder. You gave such an easy deal for me to beat. I couldn't resist. Half the dust you stole went into my warehouse.

Cinder: That's how you're Ahead!

Y/n: Guilty.

Cinder stormed off extremely angry.

The huntress named Nikita is brought to site T by Adam.

But the adventure is just beginning.