you, me, us

*Finley Silver*

that tingling sensation that diggs itself deep into my soul whenever i look at the curly brunette boy with his iconic scar that runs from the top of his brow to the middle of his cheek & new fresh cut on the bridge of his nose.
-
LUST

/lʌst/

strong sexual desire toward one or more people.
-
thats how i felt about him
-
an all too familiar, murderous feeling fills my stomach when i see him with her , with his arm around her shoulders causing several acts of impulse
-
ENVY

/ˈɛnvi/

a feeling of discontented or resentful longing aroused by someone else's possessions, qualities, or luck.
-
thats how he makes me feel when hes still with her.
-
he has me intoxicated, giving my life a purpose.
-

portrayed by Maggie Lindemann

***********
*Mattheo Riddle*

a burning passion of having to have them in your possession whenever i look at the sleek black haired girl with her infamous eyebrow slit & her busted lip that's permanently scarred.
-
GREED
greed

/ɡriːd/

intense and selfish desire for something or one.

-
thats how i feel about her.
-
too caught up in my own self complexion, looking in the mirror but when i look at her, she makes me proud.
-
PRIDE

/prʌɪd/

a feeling of deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, from qualities or possessions that are widely admired or themselves.
-
thats how she makes me feel when standing next to me.
-
she is my mental remedy & physical reason to live.
-

Portrayed by Benjamin Wadsworth

**********

the original cast is still the same, i will introduce Saya Kuroki (from Deadly class) later on in the story :))

*this story includes mentions of drugs, alcohol, self harm, abuse, manipulation, eating disorder, anxiety, depression, etc.*