Cat got your tongue? or should I say got you?

You Woke up, stretching your arms up. You sat up, remembering that It was the first day of summer, and that everything would change. Your boyfriend had to breakup with you, he was moving. All your friends didn't think you were cool anymore, you only had Liliana your best friend. You knew you couldn't stay in bed all day, you softly counted to three. "One, two three!" You exclaimed and jumped up from the bed. You heard a small squeak as Mullo, your mouse kwami appeared from your sheets. "Good morning (y/n)" she said as she pulled the small hat you made from your dresser. She plopped the light pink bucket hat on her head, giggling. "Aww thats adorable Mullo!" You said as you studied the little accessory of your design. "You made it!" Mullo giggled.

~

Sitting at your balcony, a wide brimmed hat covering your (y/h/c) hair. Mullo was sitting in your hand, a piece of candy in her mouth. Then you heard it, a yell. One of an Akuma attack. You smirked, you would get to fight with Chat, wait why are you smiling? Oh that's right, you liked him, a little.
You stood up and put your hat down. "Mullo, Get squeaky!" You exclaimed, you began turning into Multi Mouse. You shrank until you were small, the size of a kwami.

~

You ran across the roof top, when you were suddenly picked up. You looked up to see Chat.
"There you are Mouse! I thought I'd pick you up since you're so small." He said cockily. "Yeah, thanks." You said pretending to be annoyed. He laughed as he ran with you in his hand.

~

You had the plan ready, Chat threw you. You landed in the bush as planned, heading up to the akumatized person, slowly climbing up them. You were on their shoulder, holding on tight. "Hey! Got a mouse on your shoulder!" You yelled. The akumatized person immediately tried to attack you. You hoped down and ran, "CATACLISM!" Chat exclaimed at he ran at the akumatized person, breaking their umbrella.

~

Finally the akuma attack was over, you hoped to go home and relax on your balcony when you were picked up. "Cat got your tongue? Or should I saw got you?" Chat Noir said. "Ha ha, very funny, now let me go Kitty" you said very annoyed. He only laughed. "Not today Mouse, I hope you know Cats eat mice." You shivered, would he eat you? He ran his finger down your back, calming your shivers. "Calm down Squeak-fest, or should I say feast?" He laughed. You gulped, desperately scared. He slowly walked with you petting you with his finger. Each touch made your fall over in his hand getting back up to be knocked back down. He soon was gently swirling his finger tip on her belly making you quietly giggled. "Hm." He said, picking up the pace. Eventually, he was pressing you down with the lad of his finger. "You know Squeak-feast, I think I'll keep you a little while." He smirked.