45

MEW'S POV

As i climbed off of my motorcycle. I went inside the warehouse first and they followed. The warehouse is dark inside. When we are all heare inside, Mild squealed when the door suddenly shut.

We face to the front and suddenly a spotlight turned on. A man that has same age as Dad and Tito Gab was sitting on a chair with crossed legs.

And i can see the silhouette of a girl and a boy at his back. I don't care who are they. I need to find my baby.

Suddenly, the man clapped his hands and slowly stood up straight as the spotlight turned off as the fluorescent lamp turned on and it reveals the faces of the three.

My blood boils when i saw Nate and Venice. Venice smiled and waved his hands at me seductively but i just remain stoic. I think i will just leave this girl suffer to my baby's hand. Thinking about it, i just smirked secretly. My baby would be happy to take revenge.

"Gab! Mikael! Long time no see," the man smirked. "Are you two doing fine?,"

"Shut up, Damien!," Dad shouted. The four of us looked at him with confusion. He knows him?

"Aww, what a nice way greeting me back," the man chuckled wryly and his eyes stopped on Tito Gab. The man that dad called Damien smiled...seductively?! What the fuck?! For an old man, he so fucking late bloomer.

"How about you Gab? Why are you not uttering even a single word. Did you really miss me that much?," His voice was being flirty. I just shivered in disgust. Just like what the fuck?

"Are you really that confident, Damien?," Tito Gab asked and Damien's smiled starts to fade and i saw tito Gab smirked. "Then im sorry to tell you this but no. And i would never. miss. you."

Damien's eyes became furious. "Attacked them!," He shouted. Suddenly, 20 armed men went over together with Nate and Venice as Damien was now nowhere to be found as we started fighting his mens.

Tsk! I hope this won't take long!

GULF'S POV

I groaned and coughed a little when someone just throw a water on my face.

"Wake up, you piece of shit!," A loud voice said.

I shook my head a little as i slowly opened my eyes. I looked up and I saw an old man that maybe has the same age as my dad. I wanted to stretch my body but my eyes widened in shock when i saw that both of my hands are tied at the back of the chair.

I heard a loud thud as i saw the man who throw a water on me, as he put the bucket on the ground. The man smirked soundly.

"Boy, you really looks like your father," he said while his hand was on his chin touching his beard.

"What do you fucking want from me?" I asked coldly. I reassured that their is no emotions can be seen in my face now. I don't want them to see me weak. That will satisfy the fuck out of them.

"Ah, he has a foul mouth like his dad." The man laughed evily. It somehow makes me pissed and punch his face enumerately. "Let's just say that, you're the payment for what you're dad did to me," the man's face suddenly change.

Suddenly a loud noice can be heard. I can also hear Mild's voice. The man's demeanor change. He suddenly became aggressive and he commanded his men to untie my hands on the chair where i am sitting now.

As the man untied me, I didn't waste any time and punch him but i suddenly felt someone hit the back of my head and that makes me feel dizzy.

"L-Love, h-help," i mumbled as i fell on the ground, unconscious.

———

Sorry for the typo and grammatical errors.