Flower baby

What is up everyone? Sorry this took so long but this is a very long chapter!

This was actually a requested idea. I don't know if they want me to share the name so I'll let them comment if they want.

I want to explain that there is multiple point of views during this chapter where it switches between Louis and Harry's point of view. I made sure to indicate when.

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Comment and vote for more chapters!

Happy reading😊❣️

Louis's POV:

I didn't expect for Harry to be so happy and excited over the ring. He shows it to me every few seconds as if I didn't pick the damn thing out.

I was worried that he didn't quite know what the ring meant, but as always he proves me wrong.

He has named the ring "Lou".

He has associated me with the ring and what it stood for and I couldn't be happier with my boy.

He kept me up all night. He wouldn't sit still and kept flapping his hands every time he looked at the ring.

He kept reminding me that he was gonna be my belle all night.

I couldn't help but smile and hold him closer to me.

It was now morning and I was extremely tired. I'm planning on meeting with a wedding coordinator this morning since I have no idea what I am doing.

The wedding probably won't be for several months but I need to know what to start working on and what to save up for.

" Harry!! ". I called out, slipping on a random sweater I found on the floor.

It was Harry's.

It was a lavender color and smelled like him. It was a bit bigger since he is taller and broader so it kinda covered my hands.

Suddenly Harry came around the corner with his hair brush stuck to the side of his head.

I swear no one can tame his unruly curls.

I sighed and shook my head with a chuckle, I walked up to him and gentle untangled his brush from his hair.

" do you remember what you need to do while I'm gone? ". I asked, brushing his hair softly to get the knots out.

He hummed and pushed my hand away.

I put the brush down taking the hint.

" do you mind repeating them with me? ". I liked to make sure Harry understood and had a routine to follow to make sure he will be ok while I'm gone.

" umm...u-use p-...umm ". He stuttered out, trying to find the exact words I told him.

" use the potty, right? ". I asked.

" uh huh and p-pick up ". He mumbled, his attention turning to the ceiling.

" yep, pick up your clothes off the floor ". I clarified, nodding my head as he continued.

" gonna go out ".

I paused and shook my head.

" no sir, you do not set foot out that back door ". I frowned, smoothing my hair back.

" but Lou, the babies ". Harry pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the cheek as I walked past him.