Kioshi Murai

Name: Kioshi Murai

Age: 15

DOB: September 8th

Height: 170cm

Seat number: 27

Personality in 3 words: Playful, outgoing, smug

Family:

HITOSHI MURAI [29] Adoptive Father Yakuza Boss<Immature/stupid/kind>

HITOSHI MURAI [29]
Adoptive Father
Yakuza Boss
<Immature/stupid/kind>

ETSUKO MURAI [13] Adoptive Younger SisterSecond year Middle Schooler<Stern/Caring/Intelligent>

ETSUKO MURAI [13]
Adoptive Younger Sister
Second year Middle Schooler
<Stern/Caring/Intelligent>

Trivia:

¬ Kioshi has Cochlear Implants in both ears since his great-grandfather told Hitoshi that he would benefit more from having them so he can hear with them on. However, he usually takes them out being he finds them annoying sometimes.

¬ Everyone who is part of the main branch or is in contact with the main branch of the Village Well Yakuza must learn JSL (Japanese Sign Language) or at least know basic signs as per Hitoshi's orders.

¬ Kioshi is obsessed with detective and crime shows to the point that's the profession he wants to go into, his father supports his choice even though he doesn't like it.

¬ Village Well is a play on their family name, Maurai.

¬ Even before going to class E Maurai was friends with Karma and Nagisa,  but they're not as close as he is with Isogai and Hiroto.

¬ Add on the the previous statement, he's childhood friends with Isogai and Hiroto as the three went to the same elementary school and live close to each other.

¬ Kioshi hates loud places and crowds since they overwhelm his implants, if he is forced to be around either he will take them out.

Coming May 8th.