Tej and Female Reader

This is for supitslaura_, sorry it's taken forever hun, life hit big time so I'm just getting time to write this. Hope you enjoy! 😊😊

Female Reader POV

I was chillin on the couch when I had recieved the call from Brian that he needed our help.

"Brian?"

"Hey Y/N, how are you doing?"

"What's going on Bri you dont ever call for pleasantrys"

I hear Brian sigh over the phone,He knows I hate when people dont get straight to the point.

" Blunt as always Y/N, fine I need your help"

"My help?"

" Well both of y'alls help, is boy genius there?"

I can't help but smile when he asks that

" isn't he always?, hold on a sec"

Tej!! I yell as I pull my phone away from me and yell for my boyfriend of 4 years.

I hear him say one minute as I put Brian on speaker

" your on speaker Bri, he will be here in a second"

What's up kitten?

I look over my shoulder at Tej leans against the door frame and is smirking at me?

I'll be getting my revenge later, he knows how I feel about that nickname.

"Brian's on the phone"

He looks at where my finger is pointing and frowns slightly

"What's up Brian?"

He asked in his deep voice laced with sleep. He must have been taking a nap.

"Hey T man , I need yours and Y/N's help"

And so began the explanation and details where to meet.

After we hung up with Brian I watched as Tej walked towards the wall and leaned on it still facing the wall.

I could tell he was stressed, I slowly stood up off the couch and walked towards him.

Once I was behind him I wrapped my arms around his waist and layed my head on his back. I felt him tense up and after a couple moments felt him relax and let out a breath slowly turning around to face me.

"Hi" I whisper once hes all the way turned around.

I watch as a slow smile shows "hi babe"

I can tell hes still stressed but is happy being with me.

You going to be ok? I can't help but ask him.

"Yea I just hate dragging you into this"

I can't help but laugh,Tej has always been my protective tech genius. I love him to death, but I CAN take care of MYSELF.

"I'll be fine Tej, besides not only can I take care of myself but we both know Brian will kill me If I get hurt or die"

I say as I think of my Psuedo brother knowing I'm right

I watch as Tej throws his head back and laughs while nodding his head.

" besides Brian can't help that he needs his #1 genius tech boy and you know I'm a damn good shot."

He let's out a sigh and dips his head, I know he agrees

"Fine but you better not get hurt but I'llake Brian look like a dream after I'm gone with you"

I know hes dead serious, always is. I nod my head in acknowledgement. I raise on my tippy toes to kiss him lightly.

After a couple of more light kisses I give him a deep one and giggle as I hear a growl like sound come from his throat.

Behave

He tells me but I scoff at him. Please like you planned on behaving I dsy as I turn and begin to walk away.

I let out a loud squeal that turns into a laugh since I'm suddenly thrown over Tejs shoulder and walked into the bedroom.

It resulted in a very very fun night.

Annnddd there you go! I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry if Tej is ofc I wanted to show a soft side of him. Let me know what you think!