✨ Draper Moon - The Singing Waitress ✨

Name: Draper Silver Moon

Nicknames: Drap, Rap, Silv, Sil, Silvy, Moony, Wanna-be

Age: 16-27 (Depending on the OC/scenario)

Sexuality: Bisexual, male lean

Species: Elf

Looks: (Faceclaim: Madison Beer) With pointed ears and teal streaks in hair

Personality: Shes mainly sarcastic and can be rude at times if she has to be. When she feels like someone is invading into her space she will break down and cry. She cant be left alone for long periods of time or else she'll feel abandoned. When she opens up she is really funny and weird to most people.

Flaws: Overthinks a lot

Powers: Mind-reading

Likes: Dogs, music, playing guitar, writing music, turtles, sleeping, food

Dislikes: Cats, being alone for too long, sushi, someone telling her she isnt good enough, being a waitress

Backstory: Still In Progress :3

Occupation: Waitress/Songwriter

Habits: Chews on finger nails when nervous

Addictions: Cigarettes

Scenarios:

1. Make your own

2. It was a long day at your job and you wanted a nice meal at one of the nicest restaurants in the town. After a long wait in line, you settle yourself in the booth, feeling awkward that your alone and everyone else is with a couple or with a group of people. After a minute of sitting there your waitress shows up, you think shes pretty, but she doesnt seem to even care that shes serving you, or about her job really. She plainly asks you what you want and you tell her, after a while she comes back with the food, you thank her and eat. You dont see the waitress again and figure her shift was over when another one came up, handing you the bill and taking the tips after you leave. You walk out the restaurant and see the same girl, your waitress, and the front, holding some money, which looked like your tip, and the other girl that grabbed it off the table walking around to the back of the building. After giving a closer look, you notice the girl was silently crying and grabbed a cigarette box out of her pocket and lighted one, and started to smoke right there at the front od the restaurant. You...?

OC Last Updated On: April 1st, 2021