𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧

JJ POV

"Hey look it's a full moon tonight" Y/N exclaimed pointing at the moon that was barely visible behind the dark clouds with her free hand as her other hand held onto my hand tightly as we both walked down the street. Let's just say we were bored and decided to take a walk at two in the morning.

"Technically it's morning babe" I corrected her making her rolling my eyes.

"Smart-ass" Y/N murmured making me shoved her with my shoulder.

She shoved me back with her hip only for me to hit her with my hip sending her flying. I probably shouldn't have hit her that hard.

She almost caught herself from falling but the curb made her trip and fall flat into the road.

I burst out laughing as she sat on her butt looking at her hands that had landed on the pavement.

"Are you seriously laughing at me right now?" She scolded furrowing her eyebrows at me.

"Yeah I'm sorry but that was hilarious" I chuckled. "Just let me laugh for a second and then I'll help you"

She scoffed as I continued to laugh resting my hands on my knees. I couldn't help it. It was too funny.

Finally, I was done and walked over to her. Okay, are you alright?" I asked smiling at her with a toothy grin as I help her up.

"No you asshole!" Y/N shout punching my arm "You scraped my hands and tore up my leggings"

I looked at her hands and then her leggings before grabbing her hands and kissing them. "That better?"

"Yes but what about my leggings?" She whined placing her hands on my shoulders as I caress her face squishing her cheeks as she puffed out her bottom lip.

"I'll buy you a new and better pair yeah?" I ran my fingers through her hair. "I'll buy you a pair that make your ass look fine as hell"

"So my ass ain't fine as hell in these?" Y/N raises her eyebrows at me.

"No, I didn't mean it like that....." I trail off looking her up and down. "You look hot in these too"

I laid a smack to her ass making her giggle as I smirked at her.

Suddenly I felt something wet fall on my head. "Did you just feel that?" I asked instantly.

"Feel what?" She questioned looking at me confused.

More and more drops of water started falling on my head. It was raining.

"Oh I feel it now" she exclaimed looking up at the sky.

Suddenly it started pouring the rain soaking us.

"Here I'll protect you!" I shout pull my jacket off and putting it above her head.

"No Jay c'mon!" Y/N laughed running out into the road and spinning around. I ran out to her, the rain drenching our clothes and hair.

"Dance with me" she giggled wrapping her arms around the back of my neck and I placed my hands on her hips.

We swayed together as the rain left water droplets on our skin. I occasionally twirled Y/N around making her laugh.

I noticed her shivering so I pulled off my hoodie and handed it to her. She smiled at me before pulling it over her head. The bottom of the hoodie at her mid-thigh. It was huge on her but she looked adorable.

I pulled her hips to mine and my hands went up to push her wet hair out of her face before caressing her cheeks.

I pulled her face to mine making our noses touch. I hesitated for a few seconds before colliding our lips together. She instantly kissed back resting her hands on my shoulders.
Our tongues slid together entering each other's mouth. We kissed for what seemed forever until I finally pulled away cause I needed to breathe.

"We better go home before we get hypothermia" I chuckled grinning at her.

"Yeah, I'm freezing" She whined as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder walking her over to the sidewalk.

A/n (Author Note):
You guess it.....Slightly edited

Sooooooo my Rudy Pankow Imagines book is out now. I only have an introduction as of right now but I promise something will be out soon!

Here's the title and cover....

Word count: 711