tubbo

this is just a little cute thing. nothing sexual or so bad that tubbo would disagree with it.

it was a nice summer day. y/n was inside making cookies while tubbo, tommy, and wilbur were outside doing god knows what.

She was making plain old chocolate chip cookies. The whole house had the warm aroma of the delicious smell in the air.

She would look out the window at the boys every once in a while. You know, making sure they aren't dead or like a crazed fan comes to murder them. They came over to her house to work on homework, but they had other plans. They were all making cookies at some point, but tommy figured that going outside would be more fun. They all one by one made their way outside, just leaving y/n alone in the kitchen.

All of the cookies were in the oven when y/n decided to sit outside were the boys were. They were now throwing a football that wilbur found somewhere outside. There was a chair next to the outside door, so she sat on that.

She sort of had a thing for tubbo, you see. They would make direct eye contact and laugh it off, he would help her with the littlest things, and they would compliment each other once in a while. He has just grown on him and she just can't stop thinking about him.

She was knocked out of her daze when she heard a big thump and a little scream. She looked up and saw everyone crowd around tubbo, who was now on the grass, holding his nose.

"y/n!"

She gets out of her chair and bolts to tubbo. She sees blood EVERYWHERE around his face. He is holding his nose while squinting his eyes.

They all kind of panic as tommy runs back into the house very quickly. He comes out just as fast with tissues and a bowl?

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A BOWL" wilbur shouts at him

"I DON'T KNOW MAYBE FOR THE EXTRA BLOOD??" he says, clearly very shooken.

wilbur shakes his head and grabs the bowl and throws it on the grass because there is no use. Wilbur grabs the tissues and gives them to tubbo. Wilbur also kind of pushes them up to his nose.

y/n then takes over and tells tubbo to put his head up. He does as instructed and y/n holds his noce. Kind of weird, but he lets them do it.

Wilbur and tommy start to argue about the bowl.

"just go inside you idiots. i dont want to hear you arguing when im being a doctor over here" y/n says, aggravated.

They don't say anything as they both go inside. The bleeding eventually slows down and tubbo puts his head back down again. He still holds a tissue to his nose as he looks at her.

"thanks, a lot." he says while re adjusting his legs and chuckling.

"aha, no problem. it's just what I do." she says back while smiling.

tubbo then brings his finger to y/ns nose and boops it

aw

"youre cute" tubbo says to her

"I know. now get up and lets throw away the tissues" she says while helping him stand up.

"you know i don't know what I'd do without you" he says, genuinely

She just looks at him and grabs one of his hands.

"me neither."