it's time because of you part 1

Warning language in this story goes a bit above and beyond and so does the topic (not time the actual story you will soon see)

Time the one thing we waste forever. When we should cherish it the most

we never will know what happened in the past without written documents, we never will know what someone said because we weren't there TIME claims all as it's own and sometimes fate brings two faces to see each other again one more time

The hallways of the hospital echoed with each stomp of the thin man's steps, he was tired, disappointed, and most of all PISSED. He could hear them in the halls it was now only him and those kids.

He already got rid of the doctor as his mind was twisted disgusting he played doctor with people and now they are souls trapped is disfigured plastic barbie dolls. He now burned alive and in hell where he belonged.

"sigh..... how I long for this torment to end. However it shall be over soon All i must do now is wait. the kids should be here soon and I will kill them myself. I have no better reason to live anyhow."

"Not with a fate like this"

Suddenly bang, bang, bang. footsteps? where the sound was too hollow but not as spacious as the dark hallways they couldn't be there. The sound it's close, it's 

"RIGHT ABOVE ME!" the thin man shouted 

He slammed his fist through the vent and caught something, It was him, past him that is. He chuckled as that was easier than he thought  until he heard a scream "MONO!"

He looked up to see a girl in a yellow raincoat peaking from above he could tell from where he was standing the girl's eyes widened and one thought appeared in both past mono's and six's head

"RUN SIX RUN!"

The thin man's arm shot upwards with horrifying speed as he nearly missed the girl in the raincoat he then followed the vent punching more holes in the metal floor of it to possibly snatch up this girl, and snap her spine or some method of killing her just to make it last for all the suffering she caused him. 

"Fifteen holes" the girl thought "he doesn't let up but he speaks so he's smarter than the rest right? Righ- WOAH!" A hand came shooting up from right in front of her nearly missing the edge of her raincoat as she dove past it to reach the end of the vent.

"DAMMIT!" shouted the thin man "HAH" laughed the boy in brown "that's what you get you dark blue pencil-... man!" Thin man cringing at the horrible insult that didn't offend him in the slightest then said "If i'm a pencil then your the shit people flush down the toilet because at least I can be useful." 

"Meanie." shrugged the boy in brown

"Now we can play good cop bad cop" said the thin man you tell me where your friend is I will let you go and take your friend, fail too I will slowly squish your body and watch as it pops like a water ballon as it hits the ground except this ballon is filled with red food coloring." 

The boy in brown eyes widened then he calmed down and said "NO FUCK OFF! I won't sell out my best friend kill me for all I care." "Hmm suit yourself" said the thin man He then started to squeeze him slowly like a stress toy and with every five seconds that passed he heard a bone break as the small boy's body grew more weak from the pain.

AGHH! squealed the brown bagged child "Damn you! What do you have against my Fri-END! ANY-way!? 

"Oh I wish I could tell you" said the thin man "however from where I am standing it doesn't seem like such a good idea" he then stopped squeezing the child and stopped walking as he heard something, dripping? He looked up to see water coming from the hole above and to his right pitter patter of feet.

He quickly turned his head to see that the girl was running toward him. 

"Oh HO HO! seems like you want to die don't you kid" said the thin man. But then he stopped he reached down and Screamed.

He dropped mono and the two ran off. "NICE ONE SIX!" shouted the boy in brown. 

What the girl had done was she found an electrical wire and waited for the thin man to come by, she then hid the wire in her jacket so he wouldn't notice the wire sticking out until it was too late.

"AHHHHhHhHHHHH!" "Y-YOU FUCKING KIDS! WHEN I GET AHOLD OF YOU I'M GONNA BREAK EACH OF YOUR TINY LIMBS! He set himself free of the electrified puddle and continued his rant. while walking through the hallways static increasing after each sentence he spoke. "ESPECIALLY YOU, YOU YELLOW DISEASE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME AND OTHERS IS UNFORGIVABLE YOU ARE LIKE HITLER, BUT AT LEAST HE CARED FOR GERMANY!"

"YOU PEICE OF SHIT! YOU DON'T EVEN REALIZE IT"

"SHE CARES FOR NO ONE BUT HERSELF"

"THIS ENDLESS CYCLE OF CONSTANT PAIN AND AGONY AS I HAVEN'T EATEN IN YEARS! THE WORST PART OH HO HO! THE WORST PART!

IS that I DON'T EVEN EAT ANYMORE!"

YOU WILL FEEL WHAT IT IS LIKE TO STARVE BECAUSE WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL MAKE SURE YOU STAY ALONE FOR DECADES LIKE I HAVE, YEARS I WILL  NEVER GET BACK. He heard the shivering now of the two children in the wall

BECAUSE" He starts punching the wall their in.

"OF!" It's almost broken now the cobblestone just one more hit.

"YOU!"

He stared at the frightened children and finally said softly crying "Because of you I will NEVER have the joy of having a family or being loved" He then reached out to them both.

"I will NEVER find that someone" He had them now.

"And I will NEVER be the same again"

He then saw a T.V he pulled down his fedora ignoring the fact a child was in his hands and walked over.

"So how does it fell six knowing your impending demise is coming right beyond that screen?"

The child started bawling after the question in tears she said "Sniff* B-B-But I-I don-don't know what I-I d-did wro-wrong."

"oh dear child" said the thin man It not what you have done

"It's what you would have done"

"now my friend who can travel through screens remember these words The Transmission offers you escapism, but it will never offer an escape"

Then suddenly a voice came from behind just as he was about to enter the T.V "Let them go Mono"

"What" the thin man turned and said "Who's there? And How do you know that Name?!"

suddenly a force pushed him to the wall at such speed he dropped both children in the process 

He looked up to see a tall lady roughly a foot shorter than him, in a golden yellow kimono, wearing a mask looking at him while holding her hand out controlling the force that held him.

"It's been a while old friend" said the lady

"Six?"

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so pissed

1165 words 

we aren't nearing the end just a new beginning of the story art above is by the same person who made my cover (only one half of the whole thing) and it pains me to say i left y'all on a major cliffhanger and i feel like ima be verbally assaulted in the comments when the people and readers who see this are gonna KICK MY ASS

well it's that time again I will see you soon 

(say it with me nowwwwwwwww)

End of transmission