💮Chapter 10💮

__________~•~__________

Y/n opened her eyes slowly and turned to the right to see Tanjiro holding her hand with his head down. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Y/n please wake up...it has been two years already. Please...just come back to me. Please y/n."

She felt like crying, but at the same time she felt very strong. What am I doing here? I was just with Zenitsu. What is he talking about when he said it's been two years. Y/n thought as she looked at Tanjiro who looked very depressed and sad.

"Tanjiro...I'm right here.." she said quietly as she squeezed his hand and smiled at him. He raised his head up and showed his lovely crimson eyes y/n always loved. "Y/n...y/n!" he pulled her into his arms and began to cry a little.

"I thought we lost you....I thought I lost you! But your okay!" Y/n slowly wrapped her arms around him and smiled. "Yes I'm okay." She brought her hands to his cheeks and wiped away his tears one by one. "It's okay Tanjiro. I'm here now." she said as he smiled at her. "You have been asleep for two years. Even though you finished your training pretty early, you still had a little more to learn from Kawaii."

"Huh? You know Kawaii?"

"Yes..? You were the one that introduced me to her?" he said as he looked at y/n who had a thoughtful look on her face.

"...Did you kiss me Tanjiro..?" she asked as she turned to him to look at him with serious eyes. "What?! I have never kissed you! What are you talking about y/n?!?" he screamed as he blushed a bright red.

Y/n pulled away from him and crawled to the window before she stood up. "Have I ever told you I was in a relationship?" she asked as she placed her hand on her chin. Tanjiro was shocked from all these questions and shook his head rapidly. "No! Y/n where are you getting these stuff from?" he asked as he looked at her like she was mad.

Y/n sighed and held the bridge of her nose. She walked towards the door and stepped out. "I'll be right back Tanjiro." Tanjiro didn't say anything. He just nodded and at the last second before she left, he called her name.

"Y/n."

She turned around.

"Be safe...for me okay?"

She smiled and waved before walking out of the house. She took in the smell of all the nature and frowned. "Could all of that have just been a dream? She thought as she walked towards where her and Kawaii trained.

__________~•~__________

"Kawaii? Are you here?" she asked as she looked around the area filled with fruit trees. She heard footsteps behind her and she turned around to see a glowing Kawaii.

"Come to say goodbye y/n?" Kawaii asked as y/n's eyes slowly filled with tears. "Goodbye? We haven't even finished training!" y/n said as she ran to Kawaii. Her older sister rose an eyebrow and smiled. "Is it because you were asleep for two years that you've forgotten your memories dear sister?" she asked as y/n looked at the ground.

"So it was all a dream huh?" she asked herself as she began to walk back and forth. "What happened to me?" she asked her sister. "Immediately you learnt the last form of fruit breathing, you fell to the ground. You finished training in a few weeks so you just supported Tanjiro with cutting the boulder. You weren't able to master the last form of fruit breathing and you spent one whole month. Immediately you did, you fell on the ground." Kawaii finished with a sad expression.

Y/n looked up at her and sighed. "And I changed a lot over the years. I feel like I missed something." Kawaii smiled. "Yeah, you pretty much missed your boobs becoming larger younger sis. It's called PUBERTY."

Y/n blushed and whacked her sister on the head. "Hey! That's embarrassing!" Kawaii began to wiggle her eyebrows. "And I'm pretty sure Tanjiro noticed them..." Y/n blushed harder and turned around. "Goodbye Kawaii! I do not want to be made fun of!" Kawaii giggled and went back to the tree branch she always slept on with Sabito before disappearing. "Goodbye y/n. Just know I love you okay?" she smiled as she disappeared forever into the after life.

Y/n smiled to herself and clenched her right fist. "I promise I'll bring you justice Kawaii. I promise we'll avenge you and Sabito-san." Small tears escaped her eyes as she said this and she wiped them as she walked to another person to see what was going on.

__________~•~__________

Zenitsu opened his door with a shocked expression and tears in his eyes. As he saw y/n, he became more scared. He began to cry harder and y/n hugged him. "Y-y/n..y-y/n w-where have y-you been? I h-haven't seen you in y-years!" he said in between his cries as y/n's eyes widened. So it is true...it was all a dream.

Y/n's eyes filled with tears as well and she clenched Zenitsu's kimono as her lips trembled. Zenitsu stopped crying and looked at her. "Why are you c-crying?" he asked as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I-I thought i-it was r-real Z-Zenitsu..But it was all a-a d-dream.." she said as the tears started to roll down her face.

"W-what are y-you t-talking about?" he asked as she pulled away and wiped her tears roughly. "I'm sorry Zenitsu. I need time. Goodbye for now. I might see you at the final selections." she said as she turned away and bit her lip. Zenitsu began crying again. "Why did I think our friendship would last. Just like every other one. Always ends. Everyone always leaves me alone in the end." he said as he turned away as well.

Y/n clenched her fists and frowned. "Well if you think I'm like everyone else...goodbye." she said sadly as she walked out of his room. She sucked in a sharp breath and looked at the sky. "I guess it's Tanjiro now huh?" she said to herself smiling sadly as she knew all she was living was a fake and she didn't hurt Tanjiro deep inside.

"It's not even my birthday yet.." she said as she pouted remembering the last part of her dream.

She blushed as she also remembered the intimate moments she had with Zenitsu in her dream. She sighed and closed her eyes. "That was all a lie y/n. Forget it. Your in reality now. At least I didn't actually hurt Tanjiro..." she said as she smiled slowly.

"Yeah...reality! I think I can make this work. I should focus on becoming a demon slayer for now."

She began to walk home while two a pair of red plum eyes and silver eyes watched her.

"It worked Muzan. We distracted her and now she is confused about her entire life."

"Yes. You did well my dear Kiagai. You will be rewarded greatly."

The two demons smirked at each other as y/n walked home without noticing them.

_____________________________

SIKE BITCHES! YOU THOUGHT I WOULD LET MY HUSBAND GO SO EASILY?! WELL LET ME INFORM Y'ALL THAT TANJIRO IS BEST BOI😃

Okay but no, for reals you guys should've guessed this. Their relationship was going too fast and it was kinda fake.

So apparantlt y/n was in a coma for two years like Nezuko. That was all a dream. Which means now, she has more time for her choice.

But Zenitsu is still a love interest, just saying.

_____________________________