For just one moment

(This is when they're remnants of despair and they have been dating) ;)
Kazuichi's POV:
I walked into my dorm room after a long and stressful day. My leader, Junko, was making all these demands on new weapons and gadgets and I just can't keep up with it all.
I fell down on my bed face first and let out a deep exhale.

"Why do I always have the shit end of the stick..."

I groaned as i threw my shoes off into the corner of my room. I closed my eyes and felt myself drift into a light sleep.

Gundhams POV:
I made my way down the hall after I finished caring for my snakes. I found it harder to focus today since I haven't seen my dear paramour in a couple days. Our jobs were very different so it did not require us to see each other very often.  Besides no one can ever know that we are a couple, it will destroy our reputations.
Though I found myself searching for him without realizing. He was like a magnet on my cold heart, one I could not get away from. Anytime I would see him, think of him, or even hear his name,

"kazuichi...."

my soul would feel alive and full of happiness, maybe even call it hope. But I've gone down a dark path, one I can't escape from, nothing else matters when he's by my side.
I stop when I noticed I past my lovers room. I stared at the door for a minute before walking up to it, and knocking on it gently.

"....Kazuichi...? It is I... Gundham.... I know we are not supposed to see each other very often but, I need to see you..."

3rd person:
Kazuichi got up from his bed and made his way over to the door, opening it slowly when he heard Gundhams voice. God did he miss him.

"Gundham?"

Kazhuichi was a bit surprised to see him.

"Yes.... I apologize for my rude interruption but...I just needed to see my paramour..."

Tanakas hand soon made its way over to Souda's cheek, caressing it gently.
Souda felt him self blush at his touch, it was so cold and soft.

"Gundham..."

Souda mumbled as he leaned into his hand.

"We're... not supposed to see each other right now.... as much as I want you...we can't"

Gundham took a long pause before finally speaking.

"Who says we can't...? No one is around my prince.... I just need you for a moment.."

That was a lie, Gundham needed him for more than a moment.
Kazuichi looked up at him with sorrowful eyes.

".....Tanaka I-"
He was cut off by Gundham pressing his lips against Souda's without a warning. The kiss was deep and full of passion. This took Kazuichi by surprise as he stood there for a moment, it didn't take him long to kiss back though. He couldn't help it, Gundhams lips were just so soft and warm, eventually his hands made their way around Tanakas neck.

Gundham then proceeded to push Souda into his room and kick the door closed, deepening the kiss further, only to break away when he felt he needed a break. His breathing was heavy now.

"......I'm sorry my p... prince.... I don't know what came over me-"

"Shut up and do it again"