My Au

1- Shigaraki and Izuku are half-brothers. When Shiggy was born his birth father took him away from Inko and he didn't know that because he was just a baby. And after he killed his "family" he ran and bumped into AFO, who is izuku's dad. So Afo took shiggy in and he and Inko reunited and she told him his real name. (Aka his name Tomrua Shiggaraki) and all four of them lived as a family shiggy was 6 when he was taken in by his ''real'' mom and she told him about Izuku who was 2 at the time.

2- (me) I am an Aizawa, my family in this AU died, Aizawa and Mic took me in. I was 7. And I lived with them along with shins. I tried to be one of the best sisters. Growing up I helped shins with hand-to-hand combat sense he has a mental-base quirk, I also protected him from the bullies he had and kept saying " It doesn't matter if your quirk is villainous or heroic, it matters how you use it". Both of us made it into UA, he got placed in 1-c while I made it into 1-a. But due to the villain trying to capture me, left and right, I left, but not before I re-wrote everyone's memories to where I wasn't even there. But I did leave something in Shinsou's memory that he and I were friends and nothing more and I gave him a pendant before "I moved away". And there I made my "bully protection squad" (B.P.S) into a vigilante mafia Group.

3- Denki has a twin sister, named Sakura. But she ran off when she was 9 because her parent was abusive to her and not her brother. She came to me and I took her to my Secret treehouse. In middle school, she dated Ojiro (please tell me if I spelled that correctly) but he couldn't take her anger problem so that broke it off. She proceeded with her life as nothing happened between them.

4- Everyone that's in my squad is my Oc.

5- Touya (aka dabi) had dated suki, who was in my group, but broke it off because she tried to get him out of the criminal life. And when she came to live with us and she was pregnant with Touya's baby. She had a girl and name her "Ami rei Todoroki". But died after 4 years of raising her baby girl.

6- No one in The " Night Amazons ", are boys, but Izuku Midoriya. He joined because he was quirkless and gay. But when he got his power from all might he said that he wanted to be a hero instead of a vigilante. Of course, my Ocs said it was okay and that he should follow his dream.

7- Izuku is also a spy for us. He makes sure that my dads and shins are okay for me and Denki for Sukura.

8- Sense I'm the creator of this AU I have Every single quirk known.
(My AU, MY RULES!!).