Teaser

Addie dreamt of becoming a soldier of the imperial army of Guren. A noble act for someone who wanted to step in as a breadwinner of the family.

In the night of lanterns, where people celebrated the birth of their god, blood splattered. Screams of agony covered the whole empire and Addie trembled in fear to see savage bloodthirsty creatures running around sucking blood out of every person she lay her eyes upon. Her body froze in shock that she didn't have the time to react, nor even scream for the sudden appearance of the legendary netherans— monsters that they never thought existed.

All Addie remembered was her being unconscious. And the fear that she saw on the eyes of the imperial army pointing their spears at her with contempt and disgust. Before them spread thick threads of blood that sprouted on her back devouring the life out of the netherans that attacked the empire.

"Are you an enemy to the empire?!"

Addie doesn't know how to answer that, for she doesn't know what she has become.

Trigger warning: Contains graphic violence, suicide, and materials that may be harmful or traumatizing to some readers. Please read at your own risk.

A/N: This story is written in English.

Copyright© by Crimsyn Ackerman
All rights reserved 2021