2.3

:::y/n:::
I slow down my steps as I start to reach Ara's door.

     ... I wonder if she's still even here...

I suck in my breath before knocking three times on her door.

...

Silence ensues. I knock again, this time with a little more force.

...

Even more silence. As I was about to knock for the fifth time, the door slowly opens to reveal a tall man in a dress suit.

     "Hello, princess, are you looking for Ara?" He asks, opening the door further to let me in.

     "Yes, is she here today? I heard she's been busy lately, trying to find that Donghae sword."

     "She is not here today, she is currently venturing the rest of the tower to find her sword."

I sigh, sitting down in her living room. I expected as much, she's usually very busy anyways. I had at least hoped that I would be able to see her again today.

     "Would you like me to inform her that you are here?" He asks.

     I think for a bit, "No, it's fine. I don't want to bother her any further. It was nice seeing you again, Yuji. Goodbye now."

I get up and head for the door, Yuji following behind me.

     "Understood, princess. Please come back again, I am sure Princess Arie would like to see you again as well."

I look back and give a small smile before turning around. I hear the door behind me close and I start to head for Aguero's house.

     Maybe Aguero knows where that sword is, he's such a know-it-all after all.

     "Oh, whatever! I don't need that brat's help anyways. I'll stop by Aguero's house and leave after," I tell myself. "If it's taking Ara this long to find it, then I might as well step in to help."