Please Read Author's Note :)

Please forgive me for not posting for a while now. 

My sister accidentally reset my phone now I can't log in to my Google account and download Apps. 

"How did you post then author-chan" 

Of course, I used a laptop to write this.

Since my account is also on the laptop.

"I thought you posted another scenario with the weird title because you have no more title ideas"

well. Sorry about that. Please forgive author Chan for getting your hopes up.

 Also, forgive me because of the notification I gave you because it posted.

Okay back to the topic.

 I just want to say is that some of these comments are Quite offending to author Chan and you know what that means.

Correct.

 Author Chan sometimes wanna unpublish this book because some comments are really offending. 

"How are the comments offending to you?"

Well. It's really hard to explain.

You see. I get flustered easily. I don't know.

I re-read these scenarios I wrote just to find it cringy because of my crappy grammar

I sometimes feel like quitting Wattpad cause sometimes I feel my mom might go through my phone and read all the scenarios I wrote. 

I don't really know. I'm bad at explaining things since I only speak English often

Thank you to the people who read my scenarios. especially people who voted ^^ 

(Yes I read everyone's comment and also leave a response)

Also if you have a scenarios book too please let author Chan know. 

Author Chan would like to read it  ^^

also please check out     

@Chloeducker167   profile. she writes one-shots too in there. also, smuts- since you guys like smuts more than lovey-dovey things Idk just check her acc (Idk, her pronounce but since she's a girl.)           

i'll delete this later!