My Little Maid

(this is a shorty)

Erwin Pov                                                                                                                                                                                   I opeaned the door to my house walked in. I walked into the kitchen knowing Levi would be cooking diner.  But when I walked in my eyes widen when I saw Levi cooking in a maid dress and moving his hips left and right.  I just stayed there watching.  Finally Levi turned around and saw me "Hello, the food would be ready in 20" he said and turn back the the food.

Levi Pov                                                                                                                                                                                       I'm so scared right now because I have never done an thing to tease Erwin before.  I let out a little yelp when I felled two arms wrap around me and push themself aginsed me so I can fell there hard on my ass. "What has gotta into you today" Erwin said in my ear "What can I wear what I want around my house" I said rubbing aginsed his clolth cock.  "Yes, but your teasing" Erwin said "No, wha t makes you say that" I said back.

Suddenly I was lifed off the ground and over Erwin shoulder.  Hey, put me down" I yell kicking around try to get down.  " Keep it up and you will be getting a punshiment for me" Erwin growed out.  I didn't lisen know Erwin was bluffing since he all was say that to get me stop doing something. We make it to our bed room and I was dropped on the bed like a sack of rice.  

I will make a part 2