2919-2920

"What did you say?"

"Black Flame is the Execution Tier 4 NPC in front of the public, and has the blood and blood war spirit been imprisoned for fifteen days?"

The Great Influence and Adventure Group, each and everyone who received the news in Dragon Heart City were surprised by this amazing deed, and even confirmed the authenticity of the news to the reporting member repeatedly.

However, these people who reported the news had already expected them to be normal. They used Shi Feng Execution Sabreid's fighting video, and Shi Feng in the presence of the bloody battle spirit, and used the three Peaks around Insta-kill. Expert, after that, all the videos of the NPC guards taking away the blood and fighting souls in public were passed on in one breath.

Dragon Heart City, bloodstone High Grade bar.

A group of Tier 3 experts with Levels above 1 and Level 23 are gathered together. Among these people, the lowest level is micro. Among them, there are more than a dozen solely Peak experts, and there are four experts in Control of Domain. Elderly, the first one of them, is also known to everyone in God's Domain, Wu Lao, one of the founders of the Thirteen Kings Court.

"Thousands of life, are you sure the news is not wrong?" Wu Lao looked at the woman who came to report, her whole body completely covered by a layer of black mist, her eyes full of unbelief.

Because the news reported by Thousand Life is really amazing.

If they are now quietly operating in Dragon Heart City, it is entirely because of the Blood Adventure Group.

Now I tell him that the Adventure Group is over, and he was ruined by Zero Wing's Guild Master Black Flame alone. Who can believe this kind of thing?

"It is true. At present, many forces have started to fight the Adventure Group's idea. If it weren't for the fact that the secret hand will have some connection with the battle, I am afraid that each and everyone would have already started to grab the territory. "Qianmei said with great certainty," and I also received news that this time the blade of Heaven's Vault is very close to Black Flame. If Zero Wing has the blade of Heaven's Vault, the local former Top Grade force fully supports it, I am afraid to control it. All aspects of Dragon Heart City's resources can be completed in a short time."

"I really don't understand what this Black Flame is thinking. Twin Towers Kingdom is in full swing with all the Super Organizations every day, and even has burnt eyebrows. He, the Guild Master, has come to Dragon Heart City. , Doesn't he really worry about Twin Towers Kingdom?" The old Wu, who has all white hair and a haggard expression, was also surprised at this time.

Similarly, he didn't understand, when did Shi Feng grow to such a terrifying level?

The Tier 4 NPC of Execution Level 160, imprisoning the blood-sworn war soul with a single word, has clearly stood on the top of Dragon Heart City, which makes all the Great Influences of Dragon Heart City look up to it.

According to the news he received, the Zero Wing side of Twin Towers Kingdom is very lively now.

The complete inheritance of Tier 3 For the current Super Organizations, it is definitely a booster and a guarantee against NPC forces in the future. Therefore, more than 20 Super Organizations are now sending Peak Experts to Heavenly Spring. Harassing Zero Wing.