The beggining

"Is today the day you ask him out? Alya asked Marinette, pointing her chin at Adrien. Marinette looked over in his direction. Surprisingly, she wasn't blushing. "I don't know," she said. Alya stared at her best friend. "Let me guess, your losing feelings?" Marinette looked back at the girl, "I think I might be."
Alya glared at her. "You're kidding." Mari chuckled, as she playfully pushed her friend. "I'm really not." Alya took that by surprise. "Prove it." She said.
"How can I prove it?" Mari replied. Alya thought for a moment before replying, "Go up and talk to him. Without stuttering." Mari smiled willingly. "Bring it on."

Adrien looked away from his conversation with Nino. "Hi, Marinette!" He said with a giant grin on his face. The girl waved her arm. "Hey, Adrien! How are you today?" She smiled.
"I'm wonderful! How are you?" The blonde asked her. "I'm amazing. I better go back to Alya. Bye!" The young male wished her farewell as she walked back to her friend.

"See!" Marinette said to Alya. "I'm over him!" Alya smiled, "I'm happy you are! Anyways, girl, I'm quite close to figuring out who ladybug is!"
"I, um, have to go! Bye!" Marinette stuttered. Alya chucked and shook her head as the girl raced away.

•In Marinette's room•

"Wow, Marinette! You finally got over your crush on Adrien!" The red kwami exclaimed. Marinette, while rummaging through her samples of fabric, responded, "I wasn't lying, you know! Aha! I finally found it!" She said, holding up a blue silk piece. "Found what, Princess?" Asked a figure among the dark. Marinette yelped. "Chat Noir! You scared me! I only found a piece of fabric I needed!" The boy chuckled. "Sorry about that!" He was perched on the windowsill. "Why don't you come on in?"
He hero danced his way in, making Marinette laugh. He looked at the dress fitted on the mannequin. "Wow! This is beautiful!" He complimented. Marinette chuckled, "Thank you!" The laughter faded out as she looked into his emerald green eyes, the smile still remaining on her face. She had most definitely fallen in love again. She silently swore not to let this crush in the way of fighting crime together.

The two of them talked until Chat Noir's ring started to flash. "Uh-oh, guess I got to go! See you soon Princess!" Marinette blushed.
"Until next time, Chat!"

•After Chat Noir left•

"Marinette, you're blushing!" Observed Tikki. "Do you now have a crush on Chat?" Marinette looked at the kwami, "I don't know. I think I might, but we're partners, not lovers! And how will it be the next time we have to fight another akumatisted victim!" Tikki sighed, "You'll figure this out Marinette, you always do!"
"Let's hope I do." Marinette said half-heartedly.