Chapter one

It's a normal summer day the monster house. Or at least as normal as it can be in a house with monster who are trying to hide from the humans since almost two years now.
The nice, big house lays deep in the forest where they're safe and have a good life so far. Edd, the witch and leader of the group, is making some dinner for his family/friends. Matt, the vampire, sits outside with a umbrella over his head and watches the two wolves of the house. Paul, one of the wolves, is playing around with his lover and soulmate. He enjoys the summer sun on his soft, beautiful fur, being in his half form.
A beautiful summer day, which Tord wasn't a big fan of. The zombie tended to hermit inside and read some...interesting "comics" in the others words. He stayed inside, though tended to leave in and out to check up on the others. Currently, he was with the monster he dislikes and the witch he adores like a kitten.
"Hows it coming along?" asks the green Zombie cerious.
"True, how is it coming along?"
Asks the eyeless monster actually who, for once, agrees with his frenemie.

Pat, the other wolf, fouled around with his one true lover gently. Being very happy to hang around and have fun with his lover.
"Heyheyhey- Paul! I got something to tell you." Says the Wolf very excited. Edd turns to his friends "Dinner is almost ready you two. I hope my spaghetti with meat balls taste good!" The short male chuckles, turning back to making the meatballs who are made of human meat. Matt reads outside. tho he's a vampire he really loves the sun that's why it makes him sad that the sun would immediately kill him without the umbrella over him. The ginger sighs and grabs his blood drink aka tomato sauce. Paul jumps around and stops infront of his lover, wiggling happily his tail "what is it Pat?" The big eyebrow wolf asks his lover. "Ah thats great! Takk!"
Tord said in Norwegian. It's thank you. The zombie smirked greedily
"It'll be fine Edd, you cook wonderfully,"
Tom sheepishly smiled at the witch, his ears twitching slightly.

"C-..come closer!"
Pat's ears flapped up, and he brightly grinned. He was acting childish, and very excited. Edd blushes a little at his friends words "Thanks guys! could one of you get the others? and maybe one could make the table ready!" The colalover says motherlike. Paul gets closer, chuckling and excited what his boyfriend wants from him.
"Jehovah can do that shit! The sun sucks."
Says Tord, crossing his arms as he really doesn't wanna go outside. "Ugh fine, stupid fucking commie."
Tom growled and headed outside to Matt.
"The foods almost ready come on." he says to the tomato drinking ginger and the two furries.

Pat moved over closer and embracing the other. He leaned near the others ear and grinned.
"Love you~"
He says in a low tone, making Paul blush deeply and holding his lover closer "L-love you too-" his ears then perk up by Tom and he turns to him, nodding "on our way!" Matt turns to Tom and cheers. "finally some real blood!" he says happy while standing up. Suddenly the umbrella falls off his head, letting the sun touch the vampire who lets out a scream of pain before falling into the shadow. he whimers, his body letting out smoke.
Edd turns to tord "Stop being so rude to eachother. we're a family re--" he get interrupted by matts scream. The witch wides his eyes and fast runs to the door to see Matt on the ground "Matt!"
Paul saw what happened to his blood drinking friend and looks shocked, picking up the umbrella. "u ok?!"

Tom sighed and nodded. He noticed the umbrella fall and his jaw dropped.
"Matt! Holy shit Matt are you okay?!"
The monster went to the vampire quickly and hovered over him, covering him up slightly. Pat gasped and quickly let go.

Tord rolled his eyes then heard matt. He quickly follows after Edd and his eyes widened. "Faen!". Matt whimers in pain but it gets less because of toms shadow. "b-being a vampire s-sucks!" he shakily says, his heart still beating fast. he thought he'd burn to death. Edd fast runs to the next room and comes back with a anti burn cream for vampires "You clumsy boy! We told u to always hold your umbrella when you're outside!" he sighs, scared about his friend and puts the cream on the burned part.
Paul whines quietly, his ears down. "will Matt be alright?.. " he asks his lover, worried about his friend. Pat nods "don't worry! Remember it's not the first time this happens since Matt is a little... Clumsy?" The half wolf answers.
Tom frowned and glanced at Edd, bothered.
"He WAS. He dropped it."
"Well He was being clumsy either way!"
Tord argued and looked at Matt, huffing gently.