2. Wife's punishment 🐍

I wasn't planning on updating today but you can thank/blame vani_x_love for this early update 😜❤
.........

Bani took away the bra from his mouth and instructed "suck!". Veer need not be told twice. He buried his mouth in her folds and raided it like a robber at a bank. He sucked and licked it hard. Bani's hands worked through his hair and pushed his face deeper into her womanhood. She moaned loudly as his tongue worshipped her arousal. She moved away when the pleasure got too much. Her legs shook.

'Sweetheart, let me drink your sweet juices' Veer begged.

Bani smirked and undid one of his hands. He immediately used his free hand to pinch her nipple and pull it towards him. Before he could pull it all the way to his mouth, Bani slapped his hand away.

'Shh, sweetheart let us play a game. Don't touch me, if you do then you'll lose' Bani said.

'No, please' Veer said.

'I wasn't suggesting or asking, I am ordering' said Bani in an authoritative tone. Here, Veer was struggling to touch his naked wife. She rubbed a finger down his chest and changed the music. The sensuous melody of 'zara-zara' filled the room.

Bani moved on the beats and rubbed her hands all over herself. How desperately did Veer want to replace her hands with his is something that no words can describe. He felt like he had placed his hand on a burning hot iron and he forcing it to stay there. She smiled seductively and bought her left boob close to his mouth. He opened it up quickly but she pulled away too soon. Bani sat in his lap and grinded on his shaft.

That's it! Veer thought, he cannot take her dancing on his shaft anymore and moving her boobs so close to his face. This level of teasing should be a crime! He put his face in the valley of her breasts and grabbed them. Bani moaned and too soon, way too soon, she pulled away.

'You lost baby' she declared. She closed his eyes again and tied down his hands. The sexual frustration was sky-rocketing inside Veer. Bani smirked and took the bra from the floor and whipped it around Veer's body.

'I planned a date for you yesterday!' Whip* 'And what did you do?' Whip* 'Something you have been doing for a week now?' Whip* 'Do you know how less we see each other?' Whip* 'Are you tired of me?' Whip* 'I won't let you baby' Whip* 'Don't you think you were wrong?' Whip* Whip*

Veer nodded furiously and mouthed sorry but Bani put the bra around his neck and pulled him to her breasts. He drowned between her swells and tried to lick as much as possible.

'Sorry won't save you from me today, you'll see exactly how much I have missed you' she said and ripped open his zipper and took his hard shaft out. She spat on it and slid it down her very wet folds. Veer groaned as the sudden warmth drowned his manhood and her tightness squeezed it. Bani jumped up and down, in and out of his hard length until she came all over it. She moved out and stood, her one foot on his shoulders again. she pushed his face in her folds.

'Suck me clean, even one drop left and I will scratch your entire back' she said strictly. Veer obeyed and sucked her dry. Bani closed her eyes in ecstasy as she had freshly cummed and all this sucking was making her feel extreme sensations.

'Good job' she said and moved away.

'Gharwali? Kahan jaa rahi ho, please I am yet to cum' Veer begged. Bani looked to see his still hard shaft glaring at her. She laughed to irritate him further.

' Will you ever ignore me again?' asked Bani. She pulled his hair.

'No' said Veer. Bani slammed her lips on his and kissed him wildly. Their tongues entwined and battled for dominance. Veer was trying hard so Bani chocked his neck slightly and made him lose. She bought her lips to his ears and whispered 'In a game with me, you'll always lose. Today should teach you a lesson'.

She got away and stood as a distance. She took pity on his state.

' Close your eyes. Don't open them and don't move unless I say so' she said and opened all his restrains, slowly, one by one.

'Open'

The instruction slipped from her mouth softly and Veer quickly opened his dark orbs. They saw a mouth watering sight. Bani was sitting on the bed with her legs parted in an invitation. Veer rushed to her side and without wasting a second more, did away with his pants. He buried his shaft deep inside her folds and pumped into her wildly. Bani flipped the position and she was on top again.

'Lift me and move me hard' she instructed. Veer lifted her, supporting her butt and moved her on his shaft very fast. Their animalistic speed created sounds that overpowered the music. No other sound was heard except the clap of her ass cheeks against his thighs. He laid her head on his chest and held her back. Lifting his weight and engaging his core, he slammed into her at top speed. Their moans filled the room as they made passionate love all night.

Later, Bani laid her head on his and pulled at his shaft. Veer hissed in pain as he was tired after long sessions.

'Sweetheart! Torture me no more' He said softly.

'Who is the boss?' she asked. Veer pointed at her.

'Damn right!' she said and they slept.

'Never in my life will I anger you again!' he said and kissed her forehead. 'Truly my jungle billi!'

~~~~fin~~~~

Thoughts on it? Do you like it or was it too wild?
I know BDSM might be way more intense but I cannot write more than this. Itni bhi bold nahi hoon mai🙈🙈🙈

Other tracks I have in mind:-

1. Post pregnancy romance
2. Make-up sex (Angry Veer and Bani romantically convinces him and then lemony scenes)
3. Jealous Veer's wild love making
4. Veer teases Bani at a family event

Forthcoming OS title: Biggini Shoot!which shoot?

Until next time,
Loads of love ❤