「𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑎
𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 5:40 𝑠𝑢𝑚

~𝑇𝘩𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐼𝑛 𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑖~

You hop out of the matte black high rise Mercedes Benz G-Wagon decorated with cherry red interior, neon light under the dashboard, and stars twinkling on the ceiling.

Turning around to grab your purse out the red leather seat, you wave off Kirishima. "Thanks for the lift baby boy"! You blew him a friendly kiss, stepping away from the blue lit truck.

Kiri had one of his calloused hands on the steering wheel, gripping it as his ringed fingers run along the smooth leather. Slouching over with his bent arm resting on the middle counsel, he raises his hand with two fingers up, waving them in a parting gesture.

His lips curve up in into a playful smile, "Bye mamas," he said when you turned your back—just to irritate you.

You reach into your purse to grab your taser, 'Maybe I gotta zap this nigga a couple of times to get my point across,' you thought as dug through your bag.

Taking out the hot pink bedazzled taser, you turn around and pointed it towards Kiri, turning it on with a crackle sound coming from it.

You moved it towards him —Almost electrocuting him— but he quickly dodged it, making you hit his counsel instead.

"Damn it Y/n, you gon fuck up my leather," he hissed while you still held the shiny object in your hand.

Not really caring about what his vanilla looking ass was talking about, you went back to your point, "You gon stop calling me mamas?" You questioned with your head tilt to the side and a raised arched brow hardening your face.

Shifting in his seat, he leans in towards you, "Ion know I kinda like this crazy side ma-oops princess". He slapped his closed fist over his mouth, letting out a fake cough to cover up his snickering at the face you just made.

To Kirishima you looked like Bakugo when Mc Donald's only gave him one sauce for his 10pc chicken nugget meal. "Cause what the fuck imma do with this baby ass shit," he would say as he was going off on the 20-year-old manager that was too high out his mind to give a damn about what the ash blonde was saying.

Kiri blew his cover when he busted out laughing after seeing a blood vessel popping out of your forehead. Patting his pockets, he started to look for his phone as he held a finger up for you to wait. "Pfft hold on, stay just like that imma take a picture" he called out in between laughs.